• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by haxername

1. haxername

Mid Atlantic Selling Everything! IBM Machines, Monitors, Software | Brooklyn

Let me know if you are willing to make the drive, unfortunatly I don't drive. Otherwise I would have offered to meet halfway
  2. haxername

Give an offer maybe it will be worth it for me to separate!
  3. haxername

Not sure, I won't be moving till June/July but wont be in NYC Feburary most likely. If I am here I'll let you know!
  4. haxername

Hey everyone! Regrettably, I am moving, and I cannot take most of my collection with me. I would prefer to sell in bulk but give me an offer for what you like and I can see what I can do! Everything is sold AS IS but I will try my best to mark the current condition Computers: - IBM 5150 -...
  5. haxername

IBM PS/2 Monochrome Monitor all of a sudden has a white background

What do you mean by an adjustment? Like turning the knobs? I should be able to replace whichever component is faulty right? Unless, it has leaked and damaged others.
  6. haxername

Nope, brightness and contrast can still be adjusted and do make changes. But thres a white overlay on everything and I can see whese white slightly diagonal lines on the screen Will check when opening
  7. haxername

Double checked and its the same thing with another computer Slowly taking it apart now. Thank you I think so too, could it be that something is just adding white to the video signal?
  8. haxername

Model 8503 I was using it and it was working just fine, then it just went white on the background (It actually only looks like the bottom half, top half is because of camera). It still works and I can see everything, But I don't want to keep using it just incase it gets worse. Is this something...
  9. haxername

What do I need in order to re-cap a floppy drive?

Ok great I actually have a tip like that. Yea unfortunatly, my de soldering spring unit jerked around my hand and almost damaged some boards. Amazing thanks!
  10. haxername

I had actually just found that yesterday after searching the forum, can't believe I didn't see it before. Ill try to build it myself and see how it goes! Thanks :)
  11. haxername

I already ordered that, but unfortunately that plug is not available on the Model 90. And as far as I am aware there is no way to use it in my system :/ Its for the slide in drives, Model 90 just has cables
  12. haxername

3C503 on IBM PC AT: The LSL is not loaded

Ok thank you that makes a lot of sense. I knew there was something I was misunderstanding. So I think I found the TCP/IP Packet driver on Crynwr. When I try to run it with the recommended parameters it doesn't work. But I just ran it only specifying the interrupt and it worked! Thank you :)
  13. haxername

I was able to find the lsl.com finally after finding the "right" driver installer, and even though it didn't seem to work. It added an lsl.com to C:\NET. But now after running 3c503.com successfully, I still get a "could not setup packet driver" Trying to fix that now
  14. haxername

Hey! So my 5170 is running PC DOS 3.3, I have been trying to get it to work with MTCP, but it first wanted drivers so I tried to get those. But whenever I try to configure the driver, it just gives me the error "The LSL is not loaded". I did research and so I know that LSL.com is a file that...
Back