• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by herbray

1. H

Mid Atlantic Handspring Serial Docking Cradle FREE !! (New in Box)

Cleaning house! This is free. $0.00 Works with Handspring Visor handheld. I'm in NYC. You can come by to pick it up. If you're not local to NYC, then I'll ship it to you for $10.00.
  2. H

Mid Atlantic FREE!! — IBM PC-XT (Model 5160) with Samsung MA2575 12" Amber Monitor

All — Many times I have given legacy hardware away on this forum. Part of the exercise is to manage multiple interested parties. I always try to be fair in terms of things like first-come-first-served. In this case, part of my decision was based upon my time and effort. I ended up giving...
  3. H

Mid Atlantic FREE!! — IBM PC-XT (Model 5160) with Samsung MA2575 12" Amber Monitor

This is sort of a repost. I decided to let this go for FREE. Of course, if you need it shipped, then you'll have to pay for shipping. I really don't want to put this stuff into electronics recycling. This PC-XT has a problem with its hard disk subsystem. It's been sitting in the closet for...
  4. H

Mid Atlantic IBM PC-XT (Model 5160) w/ Samsung 12" Amber Monitor

I'm located in Manhattan. I just tried to fire it up for the first time in something like thirty years. It has a problem: it's throwing a 1701 error. A 1701 error is related to the hard drive. I have no idea if it's the drive or the controller. Of course, with a 1701 error, it won't boot up...
  5. H

Correction: The IBM 60X5867 Expanded Memory Board has 2 MB of memory, not 512 kB.
  6. H

IBM PC-XT (Model 5160) with Samsung MA2575 12" Amber Monitor 640 kB RAM, with 512 kB Expanded Memory This machine is loaded. 256 kB Motherboard with 8087 Math Coprocessor IBM 60X5867 Expanded Memory Board /w Daughter Board 512kB XMA plus Parallel Port Hercules GB102 Monochrome Graphics...
  7. H

Mid Atlantic Handspring Visor Serial Docking Cradle — FREE!!

Sorry, but I'm not knowledgeable about this hardware. The package indicates that it is compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, and Mac OS 7.5.3 and later. Also, it is stated, "Works with the Handspring™ Visor™ handheld". "MACINTOSH CONNECTOR INCLUDED IN THE BOX" This is serial...
  8. H

Mid Atlantic 8-Bit ISA Cards — I/O and Central Point Floppy — FREE !!

I still have the serial and serial/parallel ISA cards (FREE). Anybody want 'em?
  9. H

Mid Atlantic Handspring Visor Serial Docking Cradle — FREE!!

Clearing the decks! This is yours for the taking — free. This item is new-in-box — still shrink-wrapped. I believe that it is model 3004W. I'm in Manhattan. You can pick it up, or send me $15 to ship it.
  10. H

Well, it turns out that I have two Option Boards: one from 1985, and one from 1988. The one from 1988 is a bit smaller (more compact). Both are ISA. I didn't realize that there would be this much interest in them so, in the interest of fairness, I will be happy to give them to two...
  11. H

Mid Atlantic Borland Quattro Pro 4.0 : FREE !!

This is Borland's spreadsheet program for DOS. It is a ten-license pack. In the original box with floppies and manuals. I'm located in Manhattan. You can pick it up, or I'll be happy to ship if you pay the shipping.
  12. H

Mid Atlantic Cakewalk Professional for Windows v 1.03 : FREE !!

Cakewalk is a 256-track MIDI sequencer for Windows 3.1. Original package with floppies and documentation. You can pick it up, or I'll ship if you pay for shipping. (I'm located in Manhattan.)
  13. H

I have two I/O cards: one is serial port, and the other is serial/parallel. This is way back from my IMB PC-XT days. Also, I have the original "Option Boards" from Central Point Software. These were used to back up copy-protected disks in conjunction with their PC Tools software. I'm in...
  14. H

Northern Europe Looking for drivers and software for a 3Com Etherlink III PCI NIC.

What a coincidence! I just logged on for the first time in many months, and just happened upon some 3Com disks in my piles of junk. They're 3½" floppies for EtherLink III ISA card (model 3C509B). hey're labeled "EtherDisk". One is NetWare, LAN Server, LANtastic drivers. The other is Windows...
Back