• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by inotarobot

1. I

Victor 9k / Sirius 1 Software

Yes that prior pic was taken 2 years ago in my workshop - Bungalow room that's 2.3m wide and 6m long . That pic shows part of my collection thats located across the one 2.3m wide end add the pic below is of part of my collection on the one long wall
  2. I

3. I

Phoenix Microsystem Model 1500A COMIT with RS232 Service manual or Schematic Needed please

Well quick update. As you can see from the last picture I removed all IC's prior to putting any low voltage AC power to the main board. The only transformer that I had easily available and prewired gave me 13.42vAC on its secondary. Doing an initial read of the power rails for most chips I am...
  4. I

Phoenix Microsystem Model 1500A COMIT with RS232 Service manual or Schematic Needed please

Greeting all. I have a need to do some RS232 DB9 and DB25 port testing on one of my Motorola 68xxx systems. So I have a few easy choices using more modern hardware. However during my recent cleaning up as part of my planned downsizing I got out this Phoenix Microsystem Model 1500A COMIT...
  5. I

here are a few pics from my Sirus
  6. I

Hi 1302L (Martin) and all others in this thread. I am like many always late to the party. Around what must be 12 years ago I got given a Sirus 1; and went though the recreating a boot floppy pain ! Now at 72, fine details have gone, but I had a vague recog a few of the early ones of this...
  7. I

2 More DEC PCB's I got over the years of my Collecting..

Again do I keep or part with them to some with a machine that uses them
  8. I

one more DEC item from my Semi I bought back home. Think I should sell this?

note the 2 scratches on the 'top'edge'' in following photo
  9. I

Photos of one of the 3 PDP8e I dragged out of the Dump Skip in Center of Melbourne

As part of my tidying up and downsizing I was in my 40ft semtrailer a few days back and took the following photos They are of one of the 3 PDP8e (for now I will call one in photo here number 2) that I dragged out of the Dump Skip in Center of Melbourne. The broken front panel photos shown in...
  10. I

Wrecked PDP8/e front panel removed from a 8/e I struggled to get from a Dump Skip

Ongoing in my tidying up and emptying my 40ft storage semi-trailer I came across this DEC PDP 8/e front panel, so I will share the history on it. About 14 years back I was in the center our States Capital City Melbourne, Victoria Australia and noticed a Huge Dumpmaster Skip outside a...
  11. I

LONG Life Asian made Batteries "my A.." there not even 2 years old.

Well as some of you know we here in Melbourne Australia are still in yet another Covid-19 lockdown; so I am trying to tidy up and down size my collection. Also I am Powering up anything that has not been powered for over 6 months, plus I got out my battery log and am checking all gear that has...
  12. I

Downsizing.. "The #Covidtime has come the Walrus said to reduce my clutter

Well with #CovidTime on my hands, have just turned 70 in June (2021), I decided to start a clean up and at least make a decision as to what to keep and what to part with; either by selling or giving away verses putting to eWaste/Tip. This downsizing will cover all of my collection, not just...
  13. I

VMEbus 10 pcb ex University designed and made for an old course

Well further to my general post on getting these 10 pcb along with a lot of other computer related bits this last weekend I am going to do this post on these 10 boards. To start there are TYPE 1 these are the 4 on right side of above pic. 2 boards marked VMEIOBus COMP/MATHS LS086111 with...
  14. I

Latest get a box of 10 VME boards, a big box of IC's etc, a 286 & an analog plotter

Latest get a box of 10 VME boards, a big box of IC's etc, a 286 & an analog plotter I waited a year to collect the 286 pc and an analog A4 X/Y plotter (both not in photo but still in boot of car up the hill) due to Covid-19 lockdown and travel restrictions. I am not keeping 286, as its promised...
  15. I

Powering up a MEK6802D5 board my recent find

greetings again background on how Spookly I just acquired this MEK6802D5 pcb can be found in my recent post called "Modern Computers Speak, Old Computers talk but Vintage Computers SCREAM !!!!" (( Please can the Moderator move that post from this "OTHER SECTION" to the "Collection/Community"...
Back