• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by irishmike

1. I

Looking for the jumper to disable onboard video for AST LC466/D

Greetings: I have an AST Research Bravo LC466/D system. I cannot find any information on the motherboard and I have scoured the thing for an obvious jumper to disable the onboard Cirrus Logic video card. The Mainboard is marked "MX4094". Does anyone happen to have the manual for this...
  2. I

WTB: 8 Bit SCSI controller

Hi Guys: Have been combing eBay for a good 8 bit SCSI controller and the prices are either WAY out of my budget or the search engine seems to feel that PCI is the same as ISA ;-) I would love to acquire an 8 Bit SCSI card (Future Domain) that would work in my Tandy 1000 TX. I do have a...
  3. I

Looking for more information on my TI-99/4A

Greetings: I just acquired a TI-99/4A complete with several cartridges and the speech synthesizer. Also my friend gave me the expansion chassis for it so I have a really NICE setup now. I was wondering a couple of things: Was there ever a port of Joust to the platform? and secondly, what...
  4. I

WTB: Apple IIgs Monitor

Greetings all: I am seeking an Apple IIgs Monitor for my system in good working order. I would like this to be as cosmetically sound as possible too as my system is pretty much non-yellowed. I hope someone can help, please PM with asking price and shipping to 66212 if you have one you'd sell...
  5. I

FOR SALE OR TRADE: Amiga 1200 with Accelerator

Hello All: I am looking to raise some cash for a different vintage machine than I have. I currently have 2 Amiga 500s (no power supplies, monitors or mouses) that have been tested an work and I also have a nice Amiga 1200 with Blizzard 030 accelerator board in it. If the 1200 is of interest...
  6. I

WANTED: Good Pentium 60 or 90 System

Greetings Fellow Vintage Computer Fans: I need to acquire a nice machine to run DOS for some applications that I still use (one such thing is a EEPROM Programmer). I am seeking a good working Pentium 60 or 90 mhz machine. Preferably a Dell Optiplex 590 or the like, but any would do that have...
  7. I

Looking for some old DOS software and an 8 bit serial card

Greetings Fellow Vintage Computer Enthusiasts: I am looking for an 8 bit serial card for my older Tandy 1000TX. Would love it if someone has one. Also, would like a full copy of Qmodem Pro 4.6 for DOS (have had no luck finding this software anywhere). If you have a copy you'd sell, please...
  8. I

PowerMac 6100 Recently Acquired, need to find out some info

Greetings Guys: I have been in Macintosh for a long time now! I started out using a Mac IIfx at work in 1993 and soon after bought my first Mac which was a PowerMac 7500. Recently, I purchased a great little PowerMac 6100/66 (no AV) and a monitor (so basically since it included the keyboard...
  9. I

WTB: SoundBlaster Pro 2 ISA

Greetings: I am looking for a good used SoundBlaster Pro 2 ISA card. I have a very limited budget, so if you have one to sell, please contact me via PM and if it fits my budget, I will be interested in completing a deal. I would like this to include driver disks at least, but bare card is...
  10. I

Livingston Portmaster Fun

Hi Guys: Not sure if any of you ever have dealt with this particular Comm Server, but I recently acquired one from eBay and it does in fact work/boot. It is a Livingston Portmaster 2e 30 and it is a VERY nice piece of kit. My issue is that it still has a password set and so it is near...
  11. I

Need to make an image of my Lemmings disk for a VM

Greetings: I need to find a utility to make a good .img file of my original Lemmings diskette for my VMWare Virtual Machine. I have heard of a utility called "CopyWrite" which might do the trick, but cannot seem to find it anyplace... hints would be nice :-) Otherwise, please advise how this...
  12. I

Looking for driver disk that came with Pionner DRM 1804 CD Changer

Greetings: I am looking for a copy of the disk that would have shipped with a Pioneer DRM-1804x 18 DISK CD Changer. I would love it if someone has one if they would be willing to copy it for me. Please PM me if you can help.
  13. I

WANTED: ROLAND MPU IMC for IBM PS/2 Microchannel Card

Greetings: I am seeking a good working Roland MPU-iMC Microchannel card for an IBM PS/2. If you have one you can sell, please PM me. Thank-you, Mike
  14. I

PS2 Model 70 Installing XGA2 Adapter

Hi Guys: Not sure what I am missing or if my XGA2 card is actually not working. I am attempting to install the XGA2 adapter and the system at first did see that there was a new card inserted and I ran the reference disk. I veiwed the configuration and it claims all the slots are empty... not...
  15. I

Thinking of putting OS2 Warp 4 on my Model 70

Greetings All: I am thinking of putting OS2 Warp 4 on my Model 70, I am sure it will not be a problem from the standpoint of running it on that machine for the OS itself. I will need to find a SCSI CD-ROM to use external to hook to my SCSI card... have not started on that quest yet. But I am...
Back