• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

jbdigriz's latest activity

• J
    jbdigriz reacted to fjkraan's post in the thread TMS7000 development systems with Like Like.
    Thanks for the pointer, the TMS3556 looks like a neat chip and still available 2nd hand. Two boards are designed and ordered so far; a...
  • J
    jbdigriz reacted to fdiskitup's post in the thread Powertran Cortex with Like Like.
    Long live the CORTEX ! with alot of help from Stuart I made a mini CORTEX. the logo font is "CANE NORMAL" if you want to make decals...
  • J
    jbdigriz replied to the thread Ti-990.
    Any luck finding these? ps. if anyone had trouble finding files in the link I posted above, please try again. Share links weren't set...
  • J
    Ok, better late than never, but here's all the Ten X stuff I have ATM. This is a smallish Nextcloud server that will need to be moved to...
  • J
    jbdigriz replied to the thread TMS7000 development systems.
    Thanks so much for posting these on your site. I see bitsavers has picked them up as well. A couple of us over on AtariAge are working...
  • J
    Stumbled across this old post while looking for N.mPc for the 11/780, either the original CWRU version or the later commercial product...
  • J
    jbdigriz reacted to fjkraan's post in the thread TMS7000 development systems with Like Like.
    Hi jbdigriz, Thanks for the response and the pointers, I will investigate those. For scanning, I'll start with the stuff not found...
  • J
    jbdigriz replied to the thread TMS7000 development systems.
    I missed this post earlier, but better late than never... A few of these are online...
  • J
    Any software for either the PC or PS/2 versions of the X-Porter or 7-XP boards, or the associated X-Link serial network and file...
Back