• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by JeanColorado

1. J

Sharp PC-1500 with CE-158

Hi, I'm back! Anyway I came across this in a mismarked box. As per the usual, I don't know much about it. I did fire up the computer portion and it came on... I need some good offers. Prefer to ship in the US. If you have any questions and can walk me through how to figure out the answers, let...
  2. J

Odds and Ends Software, Free

I have odds and ends, will post all to this thread. Everything is free unless someone tells me that what I have is worth something. I will need shipping covered: 3M 3.5 inch head cleaning diskette kit CD Technology Cd holder that you use to slide into the computer 17 OrCAD 5.25 floppies in...
  3. J

Found some more old software on floppies

I guess I am still cleaning out the basement. Should I post what I have found here or under another section. I am not selling the software, free to whoever wants to cover shipping. thanks, Jean
  4. J

Hi, I'm back!

Not sure if what I came across is vintage or just old crap. I have a Curtis Mouse cleaning kit. Not new, but with an almost full bottle of cleaning fluid. It was for mice with track balls I think. You took the ball out and cleaned the ball and the gunk in the socket. I can toss or if someone...
  5. J

Commodore/Amiga 3000 Computer, manuals and software

I can try and do better or different pictures, let me know. thanks, Jean
  6. J

Pictures of the Amiga 3000 Pictures of the Amiga 3000 It's pretty dusty.
  7. J

I am posting this for a friend. Tried to upload a picture and lost the whole post. Anyway, any questions you may have will be forwarded to the owner. There will be several posts on this thread. Hope to have everything listed soon. Will sell individually or as whole lot. Would like to see all...
  8. J

ThinkPad 365X/365XD Users Guide

Location Colorado Make offer plus shipping thanks, Jean
  9. J

Need Help: Jumping Cursor

Hi, I am totally at a loss. I have the jumping cursor curse on my Laptop. I have Windows Vista. I'll be typing and suddenly I am typing in the middle of a previous word, or worse yet emails I am replying to get sent unfinished. When windows updates, sometimes my synaptics touchpad software...
  10. J

Colorado Software Group # 1

Hi, cleaning out the basement. I have been posting items in the for sale forum. I have a Sharp PC 1500, with manuals and gizmos. In the next few days I will post it and put up pictures. My question is: should I be looking for separate software? If so, would it be on the 3.5's? I remember this...
  11. J

Colorado Need some advice

I was downstairs looking for manuals and and came upon a motherload of 3.5 floppy disks. Should I list each group or one separately or do lists like I did with the chips. I know that one person may not actually want all of them, perhaps I could include pick any in the posts. Also, it looks like...
  12. J

Colorado Lot #30 Etherlink III Lan PC Card

For 10BaseT Cd software make offer plus shipping, thanks, Jean
  13. J

Colorado Lot #29 Sharp CE-131T RS-232 Level Converter

The title says it all. Make offer plus shipping. thanks, Jean
  14. J

Colorado Lot #28 Model EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer

I have more pictures, but I was limited to 5. This lists new at $279.00. This comes in a rugged metal case. Make offer plus shipping, thanks, Jean
Back