• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by JKay

1. J

In search of a legendary game for Osborne

This is an in-game screen running on MAME with the custom artwork of the Osborne Vixen as decoration. Really great, seems to run without problems. I used the disk image with agentb's mame options: mame -uimodekey SCRLOCK vixen -flop1 VIXEN2.IMD You can also use the MAME file selector. You can...
  2. J

Thanks to furball1984, agentb and everybody here I am now able to post ... this!
  3. J

I can start up the Osborne Vixen and Executive emulation in MAME, but I cant load the disk image you linked to above. The Executive gives me "incompatible disk format". The Vixen emulator seems to accept the disk, but after insertion MAME locks up and shuts down... no luck there for me.
  4. J

Wow, I definitely came to the right place here... thank you! I will be trying it out also, and see how far I come.
  5. J

Hi folks, this is my first post as a registered user, but I have been reading the forum for some time now. There is a question which I hope maybe you know the answer, because it just seems to be sort of a mystery. The Osborne portable computer came included with a number of software titles. The...
Back