• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by KD2IXL

1. K

National Instruments PC/104-GPIB TNT-4882 Pinout

Not really sure where exactly this would fit since it is not a dedicated computer. I have a GPIB Board it wanted to use with hpdrive and my 9000/310 instead of using a full desktop setup This PC104 card for GPIB is one that I needed to get the pinout for, but could never find online. Decided...
  2. K

Mid Atlantic Looking for a PDP-11

Are you specifically looking for a UNIBUS system? I’m having a hard time locating UNIBUS systems. I was interested in getting one myself, but haven’t truly been asking around enough. I have seen more QBUS stuff personally, but that’s mostly at swap meets. I have an 11/23 and the spare 11/03...
  3. K

IBM RS6000 model 370 type 7012

I am not familiar with that format I know many people are using something called a greaseweasle for odd formats though and are having success. Neat little device that connects to a modern PC over USB. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get mine work, but I think its an error between the chair...
  4. K

IBM PalmTop PC110

This post is almost 9 Years old and it looks like the person last looked here 8 years ago. I highly doubt you will get any response on this.
  5. K

I have uploaded my set to the internet archive. There may be errors any they haven't been fully tested in a working system, but hopefully this can help someone somehow down the line https://archive.org/details/rs-6-k-7012-diag-disks
  6. K

Noted, thank you, I heard about the microcode in passing, so I may be mistaken especially if you have yours booted to AIX without any such things. It could be something I am mixing up from the much older units like the 320 and 320H My 1A has a bad sector, and my set doesn't have a 3C or a 7B...
  7. K

Do you have images of the maintenance disks and of your hard drive? I have a 7016/360 I am working on right now. I believe both of our Systems are POWER1 the disks might be compatible. I was told that there is microcode on the HDD that needs to be loaded for the machine to do anything (though...
  8. K

Midwest DEC and HP Hardware outside Cleveland : $ Various

Typically you’d make a new post for this and list it here in the marketplace section! You can sell it locally here. Where are you located?
  9. K

Who are the silicon graphics enthusiast members here?

I have an octane that I am messing around with. I was the one who got some of the DEC stuff and the Guilows plane at the swap meet, still need to build that thing. Need to get some dope, new pins (I seem to have lost mine,) and model glue for it
  10. K

Mid Atlantic WTB: Sun Enterprise 3500 Power Supply parts

Hello, I have a Sun Enterprise 3500 that is missing it's Power supply unit and the Power/Cooling Units Does anyone have the PSU/AC Input card (Part number 300-1400 or 300-1307) and a Power Cooling unit (300-1444) for the Sun? I am also looking for an IO Board for the same computer (I...
  11. K

Mid Atlantic FS: NJ Local Pickup Only Multiple Items

Updating: I will be at the Festivus today. I live 15 minutes away from InfoAge. If anyone is interested I’d be happy to run back and grab any of the items I have listed here I won’t be able to fit them all in my car.
  12. K

Updating the listing. The 2008 MacBook has sold. The Compaq Portable and the IBM 9” monitor are spoken for Sun SparcStation10 - Includes Keyboard, has 2 graphic cards, dead SCSI Drive, cant get to boot to OS) - $50 Macintosh Plus - 128K Upgraded at factory to Plus 4MB RAM, little yellowed...
  13. K

Got another update: more photos as requested the 2006 black MacBook, the 2008 MacBook and the desktop was not an HP Versa after pulling it out of the closet, but a Compaq Deskpro of the same vintage. I forgot the I got rid of the Versa since this machine was about identical but a bit smaller.
  14. K

I will post them in the AM, I am gonna have to dig out the HP Versa. I was traveling for work this week
  15. K

UPDATE: The iBook G3 is now spoken for, all other items are available Please do not to PM and we can work something out, If you are interested in something and would like more pictures lmk I didn't have time to take a lot of photos of every item
Back