• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Legodude522

1. L

Error on recently rescued Sperry PC

Thanks for the input. I did find a battery soldered to the board and it does look like it is corroding. I'll need to pull out the soldering iron for this one.
  2. L

Error on recently rescued Sperry PC

Hi all. I recently rescued a Sperry 3070-02 PC clone out of junk store in Freeport, TX. I finally booted it up today with a screen attached and got an error message that I'm not familiar with. Has anything seen this before? I have a hunch that it could be clock related. The only thing I...
  3. L

FS: Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 (Linux)

I'm selling my Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000. It's a great device and served me well. I've been running low on cash and am putting my precious up for sale. It is used but runs perfectly. The original screen protector from the factory is still on the screen. It is still "virgin" and never been in...
  4. L

My "new" portable. :)

New from Big Blue, the IBM PS/2 Model P70-386. Okay, maybe not quite new. More like 1989. It may be called the IBM "luggable" though it has a monochrome plasma screen, orange! I got this at my friend's house. His shed is full of old computers. There was some outside of it laying on the...
  5. L

Perhaps you folks could identify this.

Hey guys, new to the board. First post :) Used vintage computers for years. Anyway, does anyone know what this is? It looks like some sort of cash/banking machine. It got credit card buttons on it. I was at my friend's house and picking through the old computers that were no use to him...
Back