• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by lonnieredskinds

1. L

general electrie Workmaster

are they worth anythink these days
  2. L

Macintoh SYSTEM SOFTWARE DISK

I Have mac system software disk , Apple Inter.Poll Netwoek Administrat's Guide Mac Reference Guide still in bubble wrap + mac system 7.5 books just got nothem books/programs for the mac sale $ 5.00
  3. L

OLD PC Games

King Quest 1 512 k version just the disk King Quest V in the box Disk Game King Quest VI in the box Disk /and CD The Dagger of Amonra in the box Disk Game New never open WinTutor win 95 Just the CD Wizzard PaintBall Alphabet Blooks Just the CD Packard Bell Master CD Master...
  4. L

Compute's Gazettes magazines

1985/1986/1987/1988/1989 Compute's Gazettes also have commodore power/play / run/ahoy magazines all magazines are $ 1.00
  5. L

Dale Earnhart Magazines

i have 10 diffrent magazines at $ 2.50 each have nascars cars and things
  6. L

Macintosh software (Was: Macintoh

I have Quicken 96 new in the box Game Prime Target CD new in the box Mac Link Plus PC Connect NEW IN THE BOX DESTOP DIAGNOSTICS SNOOPER NEW IN THE BOX Oregon Trail II Win/Mac Hot Shots Upsy Daisy The Hunchback of Notre Dame (An Aerial Balloon Duel CD Win/Mac Anyone want to see...
  7. L

Items For Sell

Mother Board has intel 486 Dx2 with intel over drive Dx 20dp58 with 8 slots for memory is full of memory dont know how much for $ 5.00 Diffrent Brands of cd players for $ 3.00 each some Hard Drive $ 3.00 each Some Printers $ 5.00 have some Books Games in 1.44 Utiles if you want to see...
  8. L

Stuff For Free You Pay S/H

I Have Mother Boards modem other cards Hard Drive a drive printers if you want to see pic or a list email me lonnieredskinds@yahoo.com
  9. L

commodore 64

i have 3/4 64 that a key is broken i sure 1/2 still sell to you for $ 2.00 +sh
  10. L

Sell out All my old System a Games STUFF

ok im moving and cant take it with me i have diffrent system/games here a few atari 2600 /400/800xl commodore 64 vic 20 sega ti99 adam colecovison commodore plus/4 old pc modems,printers,hard drives,cables power syplys motherboartds monitors...
  11. L

free old pc stuff

i have didk drives 5.25 floppy modems motherboards Disk drives 1.44 drive all kinds of cards and other stuff im moving thought some one woula want them you pay the s/h and its Free you can email me at lonnieredskinds@yahoo.com
Back