• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by lotonah

1. L

Selling my TRS-80 Model 1 collection

Hi everyone. I've got this listed on FaceBook, but who knows if that'll result in anything. I've thought it over a bit... its time to sell all this. I would prefer to sell it as a bundle, so I'll try that for a few days before unbundling and selling pieces separately. $450 U.S. takes it all...
  2. L

Books for sale in the marketplace

Not sure if everyone looks there all of the time, but I have a lot of the IIGS Reference books up there for sale: http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?37954-Books-Apple-IIGS-Toolbox-Reference-collection-more Thanks
  3. L

Books: Apple IIGS Toolbox Reference collection + more

I've seen how much Amazon thinks they're worth, and I've seen what eBay thinks they're worth. But let us get real for a minute. I have the following books for sale: Apple IIGS ProDOS 16 Reference (hardcover, Addison Wesley) Apple IIGS Firmware Reference (TWO copies!) (hardcover, Addison...
  4. L

Jack Tramiel, founder of Commodore Business Machines, dead at 83.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/04/09/computer-legend-and-gaming-pioneer-jack-tramiel-dies-at-age-83/
  5. L

Apple //c keyboard?

Hopefully someone can help me with this question quickly, the eBay auction ends in a few hours. Is the keyboard for the Apple //c+ compatible with the //c? I'm tracking an auction for a //c+ keyboard, part number 661-0419. Thanks!!!
  6. L

Dr. Dobbs magazine archives

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find early Dr. Dobbs magazine scans... preferably from the 70's and early 80's. I figure that there'd be a decent amount of Apple ][ articles in the first couple of years and I'd love to see 'em! Thanks
  7. L

Turbo Pascal under Apple CP/M problem

Hi everyone, I wanted to start fiddling around with TP3 under CP/M again, but the disk image that I have is already set up with the Soroc 120 terminal codes. I know that you go to TINST to configure it to a different terminal, but which one? I just want the good ol' fashioned Wordstar...
  8. L

Ack! This sucks

Hi everyone. Since I moved here nine months ago, I haven't met anyone who likes classic computers (or even computers, for that matter). All they want to do is get drunk and talk hockey. So I know this sounds pathetic, but I'm really hoping that there is someone in the Penticton, B.C. area who...
  9. L

Hello, all!

I've been a lurker for a little while now, don't know why I haven't been posting. Fixing that now! I'm 38, I've lived in British Columbia, Canada all my life (but not in the same cities). I'm currently in Kelowna. I've been playing/programming with computers for 30 years now (April 1979 was...
Back