• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by marksmithhfx

1. M

New to the site

Thanks Dave, I will check it out. I was less creative and named mine "Midge". Here's a photo of the two of us... Mark
  2. M

Apple II Pascal-Where to Start?

That worked perfectly, thank you. I am very much looking forward to reading it.
  3. M

New to the site

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the welcome. I am really feeling an affinity for the folks I have met here and hope it continues. There is definitely a heart for the nostalgic that beats in me (partly authenticated by the fact that I own a 1974 left had drive MG Midget... a real beauty to drive on a...
  4. M

Thanks HoJoPo. That version is way better but when I went to save it both the Save As and Export as PDF options were unavailable. Do you know another way to grab a copy? Cheers Mark
  5. M

New to the site

Hi everyone, I popped into the site yesterday because I was looking for some help getting Apple Pascal running on an Apple //e and I found some great help (thanks AJ and HoJoPo) and AJ asked me to introduce myself. I'm an inveterate programmer and have been at it for about 50 years (give or...
  6. M

Thanks Alex. I'd forgotten about WayBack. I downloaded them, loaded them in Virtual II and booted up. Don't much about the setup yet (SO much to read LoL), but it seems to be working. BTW, I was interested in the link HoJoPo posted which he referenced as a great guide to Pascal on the Apple 2...
  7. M

Hi, Apple2Info is no longer online. Can you recommend an alternative for manual and disk images (mostly interested in the later). Thanks
Back