• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Martynv

1. M

Mystery Machine

Virtually all the intel-devsys archives are on Mark Ogdens site here
  2. M

Mystery Machine

The easiset option would be a Greaseweazle and an Fdap assuming you have a working 8" Drive. We can the extract the files from the Flux image. Geaseweazle is incredibly useful in an case for archiving and creating floppy disks. How many floppies are we talking about ?
  3. M

Mystery Machine

If any of the 8" Floppies have Intel Software on them I'd be interested in recovering the contents as it may be something Intel Dev-Sys doesn't currently have. If you ever decide you need to create a boot floppy for your MDS check out my img2mds utility here: Intro to img2mds Using img2mds on...
  4. M

Telnet Terminal with good VT100 emulation

Have you tried Teraterm or Kermit. The later versions of Kermit seem to have come on quite a bit I tried the ADM-3A emulation a while back and was quite surprised how well it worked, there even seems to be a VT100 test suite on one of the Kermit pages VTtest
  5. M

Mystery Machine

The floppy cables are detailied in the attached documents. If you want to attach directly to the 8" drives it's quite easy with my SA800 reproduction PCB. Have a look at my video here Adapter Card Video All of it can be done with simple ribbon cables and with the MDS-202 adapter you can also...
  6. M

New forum for Intel MDS, Intellec, development tools, ISIS, ICE, etc

Would definitely like to see something for Multibus and Intel Development Systems as I have a number of these. Even though the Intel Dev-Sys Group have a decent amount of software and manuals there are still many gaps to fill. It's surprising how much has vanished without trace............or has...
  7. M

Altair 8800 front panel hex display

Never seen anything like that on an Altair before. Could be quite useful, unlike the switch in one picture that faces sideways ;)
  8. M

picking an Osborne 1

Some useful info and pictures in Jerry's Youtube Series Osborne OCC1 Repair Part1
  9. M

Newly Aquired Mark-8

Wow they look very original. How have the copper tracks not tarnished after all this time though
  10. M

Percom Preservation Project

Separator Board for TRS-80 eBay Item Ok for a pic anyway
  11. M

Looking for a replica of the original CP/M 2.2 8 inch disk

I know this is a now ancient thread, however I've found the original DRI Single Density image as distributed for default MDS-800 configuration. It's here: http://www.gaby.de/maslin/maslin_archives.zip If you unzip and look under: 1997/sydex/cpm22 There’s a Teledisk image: cpm22dri.td0 I...
Back