• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mcguire

1. mcguire

Looking for Kinetic Systems 2920-Z2B board

Yes, I definitely do! I have a friend in Romania who comes over here to work in the museum a few times per year; he would be able to transport it. (my British friend who lives in Romania transporting a board from Germany to the States :-))
  2. mcguire

LQP02 printer?

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about this thread. It's definitely a Qume, and the following ribbons fit: Qume Sprint 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Apple LQP AT&T 455 Burroughs AP1305 Lexitron VT 913, 921, 942, 1201S Exxon 500, 5000, 935 Wordplex 80-2, 80-3, 80-4 Honeywell 24, 25, PRU7200, 7201, 7202...
  3. mcguire

LQP02 printer?

Will do, thank you for the advice, and for the positive identification. We should have ribbons by Friday! -Dave
  4. mcguire

LQP02 printer?

I'm finding further evidence that it's a Qume, from the Sprint family. Correcting 40-year-old bad information in my brain is going to take a while. ;) -Dave
  5. mcguire

LQP02 printer?

Qume, interesting. I will dig around some more. Did you see a model number? -Dave
  6. mcguire

LQP02 printer?

That's the LQP01. -Dave
  7. mcguire

LQP02 printer?

Hi folks. I have in my head from way back in the 1980s, when I worked for a company that sold and serviced them, that the DEC LQP02 daisy-wheel printer is a repackaged Juki 6100. I'd not seen one in many years, but we got one in at LSSM recently, and we're getting it running. We purchased a...
  8. mcguire

Ibm 5324?

We have a pair of 5324s at LSSM that we'll be looking into restoring soon. We have system units and monitors, but I don't know if we have the keyboards. Would you happen to know of any that might be available? -Dave McGuire, LSSM
  9. mcguire

Motorola MVME712M P2 Adapter Module

Hi folks. Does anyone have schematics for the P2 Adapter Module for the MVME712M? Or better yet, have a couple of these boards going spare? I've been looking for one for a while without success, and am considering just designing a replacement. Thanks...
  10. mcguire

Motorola MVME133A-20 uses?

Ah, I will check it out. Thanks! -Dave
  11. mcguire

Motorola MVME133A-20 uses?

Same here; an MVME117-4 fell into my lap recently. High-resolution versions of the images mentioned above would be great. -Dave
  12. mcguire

Interface Standards IS-11: Help needed

I've not had a chance to do anything with mine yet, but now that I know you're working on yours, I'll try to make the time soon. I will read in the EPROMs in mine and see if they're anything other than ODT. Yes, 'I' is Inhibit, it blocks any activity on the Dataway. My guess is that the adapter...
  13. mcguire

Mine came with a KXT11 with ROMs on it. I need some time to dig into it and see how it's configured, then I'll get that info to you. I can read the KXT11's ROMs if necessary. -Dave
  14. mcguire

Hi daver2, interesting! I wonder what crate controller it used that had an HDLC interface. A few companies ended up making Ethernet and USB-connected crate controllers. I spent a little time yesterday putting together a model number index, just a couple hundred modules so far indexed by...
  15. mcguire

Sounds great. I'll start by coming up with a master list of modules that I know exist. We can use that as a "module number index", then a page (or so) for each module, like we did in the HPWiki. (https://hpwiki.mcguirescientificservices.com/) Let me know what you think. Heading out the door...
Back