• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mhkohne

1. M

Mid Atlantic SATA hard drives near Ambler or North Wales PA

I've got a stack of old 3.5" HDs from 500GB - 2 TB. All you have to do is come pick them up. I'd rather not give them to the local scrappers if someone can make SOME use of them.
  2. M

Mid Atlantic 7 x 3.5" hard drives 500-1000G: FREE

Clarification: These are all SATA hard drives. No SCSI or IDE in the lot.
  3. M

Mid Atlantic 7 x 3.5" hard drives 500-1000G: FREE

I've a stack of working older hard drives no longer of use to us. They've already been wiped. They range from 500-1000G and I'd rather not send them to the recycler unnecessarily. These are in Ambler, PA, or I can take them home and meet evenings in North Wales, PA. You just have to come and...
  4. M

Mid Atlantic Spool of OM3 optical fiber: Free for pickup

Huh. I didn't know about those. There are in fact count-down markings, but they are from the larger spool this was cut from by the vendor, and the inner end (sticking out the top of the spool) isn't sticking out far enough to get one, so they don't do me any good.
  5. M

This spool was 354 ft of fiber originally (I believe the tag on top was accurate). I've attached a picture of what's left. Unfortunately I have no way to estimate. Please someone take this before I end up having to throw it out.
  6. M

I've got a spool of optical fiber part # DX012KALT9QP. That would be '12-Strand OCC DX Series 900um Tight Buffered, In/Outdoor Dist., OFNP Plenum, MM 50/125 OM3'. We're cleaning out and I want it gone. Reasonable offers accepted. Pickup available in Ambler (days) or North Wales (evenings)...
  7. M

Mid Atlantic Microsoft MS-DOS 5 2 5-1/4" 1.2 MB disks - free, you pay shipping

These appear to have gone walkabout while I wasn't looking. My apologies.
  8. M

WAIT! You must mean the MS-DOS disks. Unfortunately, I just went to look and they aren't where I...

WAIT! You must mean the MS-DOS disks. Unfortunately, I just went to look and they aren't where I put them. I'm sorry, it looks like they got into the wrong pile when cleaning. My apologies.
  9. M

I'm not sure what you are referencing here?

I'm not sure what you are referencing here?
  10. M

Old fanless industrial PC w/6 serial and GPIO - free (you pay shipping or pick it up)

And this is now packed up and shipped out. Thank everyone for your interest!
  11. M

Mid Atlantic Microsoft MS-DOS 5 2 5-1/4" 1.2 MB disks - free, you pay shipping

I no longer have a 5-1/4" drive, so I can't check these. Send me an address and I'll quote you shipping. They come from North Wales, PA 19454 if that helps.
  12. M

Mid Atlantic HP PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Quick Reference Guide (you pay shipping)

This is a slim quick-ref manual Copyright 1991, about 33 pages. It's in North Wales, PA (19454), and if you send me your address, I'll send you a shipping quote, and you can have it.
  13. M

Mid Atlantic WYSE WY-50 Display Terminal quick reference guide (you pay shipping)

This is in decent shape and has some errata sheets with it. Yours for the price of shipping. It's in North Wales, PA (19454) if that helps. Send me your address and I'll quote you shipping.
Back