• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mijk

1. M

Ontario Looking for floppy drive for IBM PS/2 P70

Hey, my floppy drive is dead and I'm looking for a replacement. FRU 38F5936 or 64F0162 both work. I tried to find an adapter to use PC floppy but to no avail. Thanks!
  2. M

IRC chat: #vc on slashnet.org

Racism is not tolerated in ##win31.
  3. M

iBook 1.42GHz 1.5GB RAM

I have a iBook 1.42GHz upgraded to 1.5GB of RAM and a 32GB SSD. Battery is only good for 15 minutes. Good condition. $100 USD.
  4. M

iPaq 210

I have an HP iPaq 210 for sale. Comes with the ActiveSync cable, a stylus (seen in the back, not original) and a USB charge cable..$75 USD.
  5. M

Selling 2 Gravis Ultrapads

I have 2 of them with the screw on stick. $15 USD each. I'm in Canada but I'm guessing USD is more widely used here.
  6. M

DEC VT420 with LK401

DEC VT420 with LK401 keybard. Slight burn in as seen from photos. Only thing "wrong" conceivably is the clip on the keyboard connector is broken. You have to push it into the connector about 1/4 inch anyway so it's hard for it to slip out. As you can see from the screenshots, it is functioning...
  7. M

Wanted: CPU Upgrade for Powermac G4 Sawtooth (3,1)

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade the CPU in my 450MHz Powermac Sawtooth to maybe 800MHz to 1GHz.
  8. M

WTB 68pin SCSI and network cards, MCA

Hey I'm looking for a 68pin SCSI adapter and a ethernet network card, both MCA cards. Cheap and shipping to/from Canada.
  9. M

486SL3 Upgrade board

Hey, I'm looking for a 75MHz 486SL3 board to upgrade my PS/2 55SX with a 25MHz Turboboard upgrade in it.
  10. M

Fairywren motherboard for Raspberry PI

delete me
  11. M

WTB: 2x 12MB Voodoo2 cards

Hi, I'm looking for 2 12MB PCI Voodoo2 cards with the bridge cable. :cool:
  12. M

ARM Laptop Project

To those who are interested, I'm working on a Samsung Chromebook running an ARM processor. My goal is to have it run as a regular laptop capable of every day tasks, including gaming, emulating :) http://armdanddangerous.blogspot.com
  13. M

Need help with deciding what to build

Hey everyone, I need help deciding what to build: 1. AMD386 40MHz, 40MHz co-processor, 64MB RAM, 2MB VRAM video 2. AMD K6-III 500MHz, 768MB RAM, 64MB ELSA GLoria-II 3. AMD Athlon 1GHz, 3GB RAM, 256MB GeForce 7800GTX First one to celebrate 32bit, modern computing. Second, 1999 was a good...
  14. M

Unisys ICON

Hi everyone! I'm desperately looking for a Unisys ICON and LexICON server (so it actually works ;))!!
Back