• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Niezgodka

1. N

Eastern Europe WTB Commodore PC 386/486 computer

I'm looking for any late PC computer by Commodore. Anything higher than 286. Willing to pay for shipping to US or to Europe address.
  2. N

New England Gateway 2000 reset button

It is exactly the tower like this one (picture from ebay) Just mine is 66dx. Planning to make it dx4100 and install 5.25 fdd in it (anybody has one for sale?) Power button is different. I would buy 3d print or anything that would fit.
  3. N

New England Gateway 2000 reset button

I acquired a nice Gatweway tower, however its reset button is missing. Maybe somebody has one, or any suitable substitute?
  4. N

Gateway 2000 empty drive bay cover

I have G2000 computer, with missing 5.25 panel cover. It already has cdrom, so I just want to cover it. I tried multiple other pc covers, but none works :( Anyone has spare covers from their Gateways?
  5. N

Help me to idetify an apple cable

I have cable like that in my collection, and I have no idea what it is for? It has apple display on one end and some strange display connector on the other.
  6. N

Looking to buy at least one 2.88 floppy

I was always wondering how it is to use that "huge" 2.88 floppy. I have one laptop with such drive, so now I need to buy at least single ED floppy.
  7. N

Apple Y cable

I need Apple Y cable for IIe card. I know they are expensive and rare, but maybe somebody has one for reasonable money?
  8. N

working IBM floppy drive, for PS/2

So I need to get IBM ps/2 fdd, the one with pinout connector.
  9. N

HP Omnibook 800CT CMOS Battery replacement.

Hi. I have HP Omnibook 800CT with docking station. I noticed that each time when I turn it on, I must go to BIOS, change settings. Obviously CMOS battery does not hold a charge anymore. I looked online, and I could not find any information about such battery. I checked the manual There is a...
  10. N

Wanted: Apple Dos Compatibility card

I'm after Apple compatibility card. Pulled from system or boxed. Please pm if you have one.
  11. N

How to use mac to vga adapter?

I have two of these. The one on left works, and has no switches. The one on right does not produce any signal. I imagine it is requiring some setup, but I have no idea what to turn on and off on it. Does anybody has adapter like this and can share with switch set up?
  12. N

Wanted: Kim-1 literature

I'm after any Kim-1 manuals, guides or programming books. I have things to trade or will pay.
  13. N

WTB Commodore PC 60 III

I'm looking for huge Commodore PC 60 III. Mostly they were sold in Europe. I have an address there too, so shipping should be no problem. Will pay or trade for something valuable. Thank You.
  14. N

Macintosh Portable Restoration

So finally I was able to obtain one. It is non backlit display. I have multiple questions about it: - I took it apart for cleaning. The only piece that I don't know how to disassemble is the part with display. I need to clean it. Does anybody know how to open it? I don't want to break it. If...
  15. N

Apple Lisa Keyboard Reference Cards

I'm looking to buy four cards from Apple Lisa keyboard. They look like this: Maybe somebody has them somewhere? Also, any books related to that computer. Please PM.
Back