1. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

Hi, attached data sheet, cheers
  2. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

What PC are you running your HL5040 on And OS
  3. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

Thanks for the info Chuck going to see if I can get disks with 98se to install then hopefully run a laser printer through USB 2 card ports and or parallel, I have two USB 1.1 ports installed but they are no use at all, maybe for a mouse
  4. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

Hi Chuck, it is a deskjet 3733 USB connector and it has drivers for xp and 98 on CD can't use it, so looking for a retro parallel that can run in 95, no joy so far. Thought about a USB 2 card to fit in a slot but no guarantee it will work. Then there is a chance that a new installation of win...
  5. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

Nice and working
  6. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

I am looking on line for a parallel printer that comes with win 95 drivers. Apparently HP do not have 95 drivers. I want a printer that I can be sure will run on the Aptiva with win 95 without having to mess too much with stuff. Any advice out there chap's?
  7. oldgreywolf

IBM

I do not have access to the IBM or printers at the moment as they are with "she who must be obeyed" so I will have to message her to check the version of 95. however she has sent pics of the printers ,
  8. oldgreywolf

IBM

both the printers use USB so I will look for a USB card, I am running win 95 and considering installing win 98,
  9. oldgreywolf

IBM

Hi, when you say a USB card can you explain further please... :unsure:
  10. oldgreywolf

Need Keycap and plunger for Atari 520ST

I have received an Atari 520 ST in damaged condition so do not whish to try and repair it, where are you located it may be possible to send to you. if its of interest it is free. I can post pics of the damage if interest is there...:)
  11. oldgreywolf

Using new parallel printers on old machines

This is interesting as I know nothing about the MX-80. I was given the printer by a friend who found it in his attic with an ATARI 520ST(FM) / ATARI SM124. I have attached pictures of the MX-80...I still have to test it....
  12. oldgreywolf

Thanks I will clean it up and see if it starts
  13. oldgreywolf

I have an Epson MX 80 Parallel Printer, (Not yet Tested) if in working condition will it run on an IBM 2137-E74 PC ?
  14. oldgreywolf

IBM

is it possible to connect and run either an HP desk jet 3733 or an IBM Lexmark 4126-006 to the 2137-E74 PC ?
Back