• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by ravuya

1. R

"Dead" left click

I finally went out and bought a mouse for my Amiga 1200HD (rescued from Value Village, $8.00), and from what I see either the mouse or my mouse port is damaged. The machine moves the cursor around fine, and when I hold down the right mouse button the menu comes up. But when I hit the left mouse...
  2. R

Awesome Llamasoft Games

I'm figuring at least one person here is a Llamasoft fan, and since I haven't seen this stuff posted here yet, I'll link you guys up. http://www.medwaypvb.com/llamadloads.htm Whole pile of Minter's games released as freeware for everything from the Amstrad to the Atari ST and everything in...
  3. R

Newer TV with my baby

Well, I'm trying to hook up my 800XL. When I got the thing, I just used the RF cable from my colecovision to connect it to an ancient console television. Some people here said I need a modulator... but there's a $5 widget at Radio Shack that goes from a jack like the one on the TV/Game box to a...
  4. R

Cable/switchbox stuff

OK, this is probably going to be an ugly and boring discussion for everyone, so I'll get my questions out of the way. I have an Atari 800XL, connected to an ancient television (which I want to get rid of) using a Coleco switchbox and the Coleco video/audio cable. The ColecoVision I stole these...
  5. R

Atari programming books, etc.

With listings! http://www.atariarchives.org EDIT: Fixed the link.
  6. R

My stuff

- Old colecovision with a bunch of games - Atari 800XL + 1050 drive - Mac LC (used to have a Mac Plus but the CRT died) - A PowerComputing Mac clone (will be fairly rare, I dunno...) - SWTPC 6800 (Too bad it doesn't run. Already arranged to get rid of it). So my collection is fairly immature...
  7. R

Text editors

I'm busily looking for an old Atari 800 on ebay or in somebody's closet to pick up; in the meantime I'm running an emulator. Wanted to see how Deep Blue C works, but unfortunately it looks like I have to find a text editor. Any suggestions?
Back