• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by ricsne2010

1. ricsne2010

Amiga 500+ Black Video Question

Im planning to build a "free running" test plate for the 68000 to ensure its functional... I have 3 of these processors, none of them get "hot" but do warm up... I have tested to ensure the 7mhz signal is gettin to the correct pin on the 68000 and that the reset goes from low to high using the...
  2. ricsne2010

Pacific Northwest Doing some shop clearing Kent, Wa.

Wow .... quite the collection... how soon are you looking to off load? the images with the 1 over it would be of interest.... and the development system... I can plan a road trip this upcoming week to pick everything up.
  3. ricsne2010

No worries, it does sound like a buffet of stuff! (lol) - if you can send a quick shot of one of the Model 1's (if you still have one) and a model 16.... and one of the Portables you have... that would be great... Thanks a ton! Rich
  4. ricsne2010

Yeah I think it might be helpful... I will burn a diag rom and see what its doing.... (I am not 100% sure if the ROM is actually at a state where its read based on the documentation that I have about the power on and startup sequence....)
  5. ricsne2010

If you have any images of the mass of stuff.... can you post them or perhaps PM me with some images? Mostly interested in the TANDY/Radio Shack hardware... Cheers Rich (Oh, and I have a friend who can ship them to me, so they can come by to pick anything up if needed)
  6. ricsne2010

Any interest in C64 Super Snapshot v5 DIY PCBs?

If you have one sitting around... I am happy to snag one from you also.... (I think my user level is also still too low to PM but eh.... we shall see)
  7. ricsne2010

This is for all those Amiga Master Minds.... I have a PAL 500+.... typical battery leakage..... I removed the battery, cleaned the board, check traces using the Amiga Explorer tool online.... pulled and replaced the sockets for the GARY, PAULA, and DENISE Chips, and verified the PPLC socket for...
  8. ricsne2010

CBM/PET 8032 not booting

Congrats on getting another PET back to life! (Mine will be next for sure....) 🤘
  9. ricsne2010

Pet 4016 Transformer Question

I will get back on this after the 9th of june... lol sorry for the delays... the fliying job has had me all over the map these past few months!
  10. ricsne2010

Haven't forgot about ya.... had to leave for a 10 days business trip. Upon my return to the US on May 17 I will get an update to see where my Pet stands with the snap shot images from the Scope.
  11. ricsne2010

Ok that makes sense. I got this one on the cheap (Aka Amazon) and then was able to hack it from 100mhz to 200 without any issues. Lots of forums and YouTube videos on it. Yet the documentation isn't always clear to me. Lol Anyway let me give that a shot to see what I will get.
  12. ricsne2010

Yes let me give that a shot from that manual. As for any replacing of components... I usually hold off until something final has been determined ;)
  13. ricsne2010

I have a Hantek DSO5102P. I've spent a hot minute with the documentation but I must be missing something.
  14. ricsne2010

Good afternoon/evening.... OK sad news... the scope I have is not able to be set to do a "single trigger" - it has a lot of entry level features but that isnt one of them... I have tried all sorts of different settings with zero success.... The Logic probe I have, I have placed on Pin 16 and...
  15. ricsne2010

Hahaha good thing I'm single then 🤣🤣🤣 I will actually have time tonight and tomorrow for sure to get some more troubleshooting done
Back