• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by RolexTM

1. R

CHI-2130 anyone ?

Scanning our Documents is coming along. I modified the CHI with a modded version of Carl Claunchs 1130 Loader to easily load the Diagnostic Cards into it. The CPU has at least 1 problem, this will make it easier to switch between software for debugging. The 1130 saw power for the first time. No...
  2. R

CHI-2130 anyone ?

The punched cards belong to the 1130 system. We also have a crt terminal that belongs to the machine and a documation card device. The 1130 is complete with puncher, reader, sorter, lots of disk platters and a printer.
  3. R

CHI-2130 anyone ?

Thank you! Will head over there immediately. 😊 We noticed that there is bare to none documentation on bitsavers, and we have lots of schematics. Scanner go brrrt 😄
  4. R

CHI-2130 anyone ?

Good day folks, Is here anybody with experience on a CHI-2130? We acquired two systems, one complete and one for spares and the system is not turning on. Only the relay that is triggered directly by the power power button klicks but nothing else. (Power control K11) The switched contacts on...
  5. R

DG Nova - anyone?

Sorry, i am currently posting from the phone It is a Standard Nova. I guess. Problem is the ACs dont work. There are Lots of Bits Stuck on 1 as you can See In the picture. Its the Same Pattern for All ACs. Will Report back later when i am At the pc.
  6. R

DG Nova - anyone?

We recently discovered a Data General Nova computer in our local computer musuem...standing forgotten in a dark corner of a storeroom. After replacing some of the broken input switches it seems to execute our super advanced test program 1: jmp 2 2: jmp 1 fine ;) We have absolutely no...
  7. R

PC Keyboard to DEC Keyboard Adapter

Hi all, guess it's time now to present my little Keyboard Adapter to the public. What it does is - take a PS2 or AT Keyboard and convert the keycodes to something compatible with a DEC LK402 / 201 / other(?) Keyboard. I am using it to interfere with a VT320 terminal. The controller is a...
  8. R

Strange problems with DEC VT100 Terminal

Let´s play Tetris ;)
Back