• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by SEgamer

1. S

Programming and Game Dev books for price of shipping

Need some shelf space so I have the following books to off load: Graphics Programming in C Programming Guide to the EGA and VGA Cards 2nd Ed. Advanced Graphics on VGA and XGA Cards Using Borland C++ Real-Time Rendering 3rd Ed. Physically Based Rendering 2nd Ed. OpenGL 4 Shading Language...
  2. S

FS: Video cards, Soundblaster 16, WaveBlaster II, Dual Pentium Pro System, CIB games

Need to clear out some space and items I no longer use. Prices do not include shipping. Matrox Millennium 2MB Boxed w/ software $35 Matrox Mystique 4MB Boxed w/ software $35 Soundblaster 16 CT2290 with Waveblaster II $85 Soundblaster 16 CT2290 boxed w/ software $25 Stealth S220...
  3. S

WTB: ESS Sound card with ESS wavetable, OPL-4 sound card

Looking for an ESS sound card with an ESS wavetable like the Compaq Business Wavetable or a fully populated BTC 185x card. Also looking for an OPL-4 sound card.
  4. S

WTB: White pcb motherboard, early pci-express

Not exactly vintage hardware but I'm looking for any white mobo with a pci-express slot. The older the better for a period correct build I'd like to do. I know Sapphire made a Socket 939 (xpress 200) and AM2 (xpress 3200) motherboards that'd be perfect, but I'm open to using any others.
  5. S

WTB: Mid 90's 3D cards with boxes and manuals (ATI, Cirrus Logic, Diamond, STB, etc.)

Looking for the following early 3D cards complete with box, manuals, and software. If you have just the box, manuals, or software then I may also be interested in those items. Right now I'm looking for: Any early ATI Rage card - Rage, Rage II, or Rage Pro ( not Rage XL or Rage 128 ) Any early...
  6. S

WTB: Socket 5 motherboard with VLB, PCI, and ISA slots

As the title says, I'm looking for a socket 5 mobo that has all three types of slots: VLB, PCI, and ISA. I know socket 3's are easier to find but want to use later Pentium CPUs that will work in a socket 5.
  7. S

Random ISA boards, SIMM/DIMM RAM, Arcnet hub, Serial hub

Clearing out some space. Prices are for shipping within US only. Everything is untested. Random assortment of DIMM/SIMM RAM - $12 shipped Random ISA boards and a PCI sound card - $14 shipped Arcnet hub - $16 shipped Serial hub - $14 shipped
  8. S

FS/free: Tandy Model III, SGI Indigo 2, box of ISA cards, DECWriter IV, Atari 1040

Downsizing my collection a good bit and have the following for sale (prices do not include shipping). I'll upload pics later today along with more details of each item. Free, pick up only - Tandy Model III. More details here: http://macon.craigslist.org/sys/4619321880.html I was originally...
  9. S

Osborne Executive with software and books/manuals

Need to clear up space and decided to sell my Osborne Executive. The only issue I've had with it is that the B drive doesn't work. Comes with a lot of Osborne software, pascal and C compilers, and various other programs. Pics of everything (and me failing at Adventure) here...
  10. S

FS: 2 IBM 5150 systems, IBM 5160 clone w/ MFM HDD, IBM 5151 display, XT-IDE boards

Selling these for a co-worker who is clearing out his attic. I've gone through these getting them to work and luckily they were all in good working order other than a couple of floppy drives. IBM 5150 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/251287643946 5160 clone - http://www.ebay.com/itm/251287650515 He...
  11. S

Specific white color of a Commodore PET case?

Nitpick question: I was just wondering what the closest white there is for an original PET. It's hard to tell with mine since the paint has aged/yellowed over the years. Some pics I look at make it appear like a platinum white while others look beige. I plan on painting mine to the closest to...
  12. S

Various items: Bernoulli drive, IBM 5160 clone, 1541 drives, Apple FDHD

Someone pointed out that I accidentally listed the Apple as an Apple SE/30, it's actually an Apple FDHD. Wish there was some way to edit the title! Clearing out stuff I don't use anymore. Prices do not include shipping. Bernoulli drive was working the last time I used it a few months ago. - $8...
  13. S

FS: SyDos Puma 88MB external drive and Bernoulli 44MB drive w/ ISA card

I have these two disk/cartridge drives for sale. The SyQuest drive wrote data just fine but took forever to read and sometimes froze up. It required a parallel port and I think DOS 6.2 or lower. The Bernoulli drive was working the last time I used it a few months ago. Asking $10 + shipping...
  14. S

Question about 8/a power supply

I'm slowly acquiring parts for a PDP-8a since complete PDP systems are almost non-existant around here. I was wondering what the output voltage(s) and amp ratings of the transformer are for a PDP-8 system. Or if anyone has a spare then please let me know. I also need a backplane for a...
  15. S

Wanted: Old terminal similar to a VT-100, ADM3, etc.

Looking for a terminal to go with some of my systems. I really like the look of the old ones that have the keyboards built in like the ADM3, and also the style of the VT-100. I'll also buy one broken as long as the monitor works (at least has a glow or signs of life when turned on/off)
Back