• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by sonic2000gr

1. S

MSX

Hi everyone, I just wanted to annouce that I am now also a proud (!!) owner of an MSX machine, a Toshiba MSX HX-10. As far as I know, this is quite a popular MSX, not difficult to find in U.K. and Europe. I don't know much about MSX, a friend of mine had one back in good ol'days, and I used it...
  2. S

CASIO FX-880P Pictures

Hi everyone I just received the Casio FX-880P I had ordered a few weeks ago from Cynox, a company in germany via their website www.cynox.de By the way I suggest you visit their site and have a look (especially for european users). They have all sorts of scientific calcs like TI, HP and CASIO at...
  3. S

Commodore 64 Simon's BASIC manual coming soon!

I am in the process of scanning and OCRing the popular Simon's BASIC manual for C64. For those who don't know, Simon's BASIC is a cartridge with a quite extended and easier to use BASIC than the original supplied in C64. The cartridge itself can be found rather easily on Ebay, but most of the...
  4. S

Casio Pocket computers

Is anyone here interested (or actually own) a CASIO pocket computer? Casio has produced quite a few models of pocket computers running mostly BASIC (but also PB 2000C that has C) during the 80s. Most of it is now considered collectable. When I was a student I had a PB 220 along with the RP-8...
  5. S

Hello from Greece

Hi everyone, The first computer I ever saw (in a mail order catalog) was the Sinclair Spectrum. It was way back around 1982 or 83 (and I was about 13 years old...) It caught my attention immediately and I started reading about programming and BASIC until I could get the money to buy a computer...
Back