• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by stargeezer

1. S

DEC VAX6000 XMI VAXBI HSC50, 70 parts pieces whole

Looking for any DEC VAX6000, XMI boards, VAXBI, HSC50,70 boards, parts pieces whole.
  2. S

VAX6000 power

Finally have the time to put together my basket case VAX6000. Curious if anybody successfully run one of these on single phase. Its been years but I remember running an 11/780 on single phase without a problem. Looking for spare boards and parts as well.
  3. S

VAX 6000 whole or parts

Looking for VAX 6000 complete or parts VAXBI XMI. Located near western NY and will travel up to 300miles (more for a great collection) for pickup
  4. S

Pentium I 233 Mhz Socket 7 Motherboard

I have a couple of American Megatrends Socket 7 Motherboards with Pentium I MMX 233 Mhz processor for sale. Ships from Western NY. $45 including shipping in the CONUS each. All tested good. Includes motherboard and processor only. PM if interested. Images below are correct. The attached ones...
  5. S

SCSI2SD on a MicroVAX 3100

Has anybody had success with the SCSI2SD board with a MicroVAX 3100 internal SCSI? Can you emulate and RRD CDROM drive? I have an ISO image of VMS 7.3 that works fine in SIMH. I tried a few configs but without success. I use a Sector size of 512 and keep the drive size below 1G. Could somebody...
  6. S

ID this DEC Pro380

Brought this home this week. Never seen this setup with a Pro before and a quick google image search and I came up empty.
  7. S

Wanted: DEC FTB07 disk exerciser

I have finally located all the pieces for restoring my RK07 drives and now I am looking for a FTB07 disk exerciser and a alignment pack.
  8. S

Still looking... RK611 controller

Hello, I have just about all the pieces I need to start work on getting at least one of my RK07's running. I found cables, terminators and cab kit but still need to find an RK611. I have just a few things I could trade. A very nice PDP11 labeled header panel for a DEC rack.No broken ears and...
  9. S

Looking for Doug Gwyn?

Lost touch with Doug a while ago. Haven't seen a post from him anywhere for years. He had quite a collection. Anybody know if he is still active?
  10. S

CDC 9762 Service manual

Looking for a CDC 9762 (RM03) Service manual. Schematics are on bitsavers but no service manual. Even if I could borrow and scan one would be appreciated. Brian.
  11. S

Pr1me minicomputer

I am amazed that there is not a lot of traffic or interest in old Prime minicomputers. Back in the days of Telenet and Tymnet they were all over the networks.
  12. S

Cisco AGS or AGS+ router

Looking for a Cisco AGS or AGS+ router. Can be whole, case or boards but must be in good condition physically.
  13. S

AVIV 50-989 Qbus? controller info

Looking for info on a AVIV 50-989 controller. By the connectors it looks like an SMD controller. Googled like crazy but came up empty. Lots of references to AVIV in early Computerworld newspaper but nothing with this number on it. Brian.
  14. S

Looking for cable for DEC VR262

Shoot me a PM if you have a spare you would like to trade or sell or give away. While I'm at it, any RK07 parts as well. Brian.
  15. S

New 15" laptop display screens

These are all brand new. Sharp LQ150U1LH22 15" UXGA LCD Screen Display https://www.ebay.com/itm/292963718693
Back