• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

TH2002

Hello, I'm TH2002.
I could probably go on about any of my interests for hours on end, but I'll keep this short and stay on the topic of vintage computers.
Anyways, I mostly (although not exclusively) collect vintage laptops made during the 1990's. The oldest computer I own is a breadbin Commodore 64, one with a 1983 revision motherboard. The most obscure computer I own is probably an Intermec 6651, a small handheld PC running Windows CE. Circa 2000.
Being on this website is a learning experience for me. While I love collecting, repairing, using, and discussing vintage computers I don't claim to be an expert in any way, and welcome corrections and/or constructive criticism.
During my free time I love to browse the VCForums as well as practice my other hobbies (study, keep track of the weather, troubleshoot/repair computers, etc.)
If you've read down this far, thank you very much! I look forward to being a part of this community.

Aviation, Tornadoes and other meteorological/geological phenomena, Retail, Vintage Computers (duh)

Signature

Currently looking for: IBM PS/2 Model P70 and any Toshiba Libretto laptop from the Libretto 50CT up to the 110CT. Feel free to PM me if you have one to sell, thanks!

Followers

Back