• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by TX_Dj

1. T

Forums have been hacked

Yesterday I received an email from "Fred R. Mensah" claiming to be a "well to do Member of a major political party in Ghana" who wanted to "seek [my] permission to present to [me] [his] financial Proposal". Why does this mean the forum was hacked? Because the email address I use for every...
  2. T

H724 woes, go figure!

Heya fellas, been a while since I've been in here, but I recall Jack Rubin suggesting this is a great place to come ask questions when I reach my wits end. Been doing some light cleanup work on my already fairly spotless PDP-8/e, and going thru my initial inventory and checking things out like...
  3. T

M837 card?

Anyone have an M837 card they're interested in selling or trading for? I have an 8E that needs to break the 4K barrier. ;)
  4. T

WTB: Modems

Always looking for modems. The gist of what I'm interested in is listed in my signature. I've been looking for widebody couriers for a long while, I have plenty of HSTs, but no widebody duals. Pic to show the difference between later narrowbody couriers vs. the early duals. The bottom one...
  5. T

WTB: External Dual 5.25" Full Height Drive Enclosure

Looking for something I can put a pair of full-height 5.25" MFM drives into. Prefer side-by-side orientation, but open to anything.
  6. T

What *I* do with them....

We've all likely been asked, usually by non-enthusiasts, "But what do you *DO* with them?" I'm sure we've all played our favorite games, and done some general poking for nostalgia's sake, but... Well, let me tell you guys what I do... with one of them, at least. Do any of you Apple 8-Bitters...
Back