• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

wulp's latest activity

• wulp
    wulp replied to the thread Toshiba T200CT/80.
    Hello, Those installation files were not posted; I still have them at home (I think). I will look it up and keep you informed!
  • wulp
    wulp replied to the thread Compaq LTE286.
    Ok. Thanks for your advice!
  • wulp
    wulp reacted to 3lectr1c's post in the thread Compaq LTE286 with Like Like.
    No matter what the problem is in this case, any LTE 286 must be recapped at this point. The type of caps they use always fail and leak...
  • wulp
    wulp replied to the thread Compaq LTE286.
    I dare not rule out that the power supply has problems. The green light on the power supply is on, but often the other light also flickers.
  • wulp
    Hello A question for the COMPAQ experts... I have a working Compaq LTE286. But after a short time the image disappears and the hard...
  • wulp
    wulp reacted to rayman1968's post in the thread Compaq SLT/286 Prototype Revival with Like Like.
    As someone who started working for Compaq in December of '88 at the tail end of the assembly line (known as clean and close), I can tell...
  • wulp
    Just home... Before dinner... that must be a typo on my part. Mine also has MSSP_AM..:sneaky:
  • wulp
    In the directory 'PROOF' there are 3 files: CHKLIST.MS, MSSPELL and MEP_AM.LEX. So there is no xxxDE_LEX... Maybe I should experiment a...
  • wulp
    I opened the penwin.ini file as you said. There are some differences; I see twice: Recognizer=c:\windows\cicrec.dll But what does that...
  • wulp
    After reading your posts, I'm not going to venture into it.. I can get files on the Toshiba T200CS/80 via the floppydrive (PA2606U). So...
    • 1 opstart win.jpg
    • 3 autoexec.jpg
  • wulp
    Wow, that doesn't sound very hopeful...:cautious:
  • wulp
    Ok! Very fine, thanks!
  • wulp
    wulp posted the thread Toshiba T200CT/80 in Other.
    I need to reinstall windows for pen. For that, I first have to install Windows 3.x. Does anyone know for sure if there is a Toshiba...
Back