• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest TRS-80 Model III, 48K, Dual Disk Drive, with Rare High-Resolution Graphics

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

reisender

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
I bought this new in the early 80s. The last time it saw any major use was 30 years ago. I recently got it out to see if it works and it does; I was able to boot and run disks using drive 0 but I was not able to get drive 1 to read any disks. When I first powered many of the keys didn't work; as I used them more they started to work but there are many that still require multiple presses to get them to register.

As stated in the title, this Model III has the very rare high-resolution graphics capability. Also included are the manuals and disks shown in the picture attached.

I am in the Kansas City area. I am willing to ship this but shipping would need to be paid by the buyer.

I am looking to get $500 but will listen to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• M3-a.jpg
    M3-a.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 37
  • M3-b.jpg
    M3-b.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 35
  • M3-c.jpg
    M3-c.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 35
  • M3-d.jpg
    M3-d.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 36
Honstly and it is probably just me but $500 is a little pricey. Considering I picked up a Model 4 and a 4p for $300. May want to lower it some.

Hi, I would love to buy it, but only for $100 + Shipping to Las Vegas.

Honstly and it is probably just me but $500 is a little pricey. Considering I picked up a Model 4 and a 4p for $300. May want to lower it some.
I think at least $350+shipping is reasonable for this as it is mostly working and has the HIRES board.

Back