• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My Wall Of Stuff.

A vectrex! Always wanted one, but the price would be too prohibitive unless I found a broken one. Why is the Osborne keyboard so high above the unit? Is that an ATT computer above the 8 inch floppies? looks like an Xerox 820 computer monitor and 8" drives maybe? I see a gateway 486, maybe a dx33? I have the same one. Apple III in there as well.. Nice wall for sure. Cant see whats behind that paper shredder/dehumidifier/Computer tower thingie.

Reactions: ACK
How have I never heard about this before? Looks amazing. Thanks for pointing it out. (Im no longer post padding, I meant it! 🤣)
I take it your a young guy? Its one of the pretty amazing game systems that came out before the original nintendo. When I say amazing I mean the technology. I think the lack of 3rd party games, color graphics, and the price was its downfall.

I take it your a young guy? Its one of the pretty amazing game systems that came out before the original nintendo. When I say amazing I mean the technology. I think the lack of 3rd party games, color graphics, and the price was its downfall.

If 45 is young! Just obscure enough and old enough to have slipped passed me. Looks like a really cool system and its a shame its a little out of reach $ wise for me since I have no nostalgia for it. Ive learned to only stick with the select few things I love instead of EVERYTHING I like.

If 45 is young! Just obscure enough and old enough to have slipped passed me. Looks like a really cool system and its a shame its a little out of reach $ wise for me since I have no nostalgia for it. Ive learned to only stick with the select few things I love instead of EVERYTHING I like.
Touché. but what fun is limiting yourself? Embrace the unhealthy compulsion of collecting EVERYTHING!!!!

A vectrex! Always wanted one, but the price would be too prohibitive unless I found a broken one. Why is the Osborne keyboard so high above the unit? Is that an ATT computer above the 8 inch floppies? looks like an Xerox 820 computer monitor and 8" drives maybe? I see a gateway 486, maybe a dx33? I have the same one. Apple III in there as well.. Nice wall for sure. Cant see whats behind that paper shredder/dehumidifier/Computer tower thingie.
That is a Xerox 6060 above the Xerox 820 8" drives. That thing that looks like a shredder is the IBM Mag II card reader. Behind that is a Sanyo MBC 555, a TI99/4A and a case of 8" disks

Here is a close up of the IBM Mag Card II. It would connect to a typewriter and you could store and edit documents by computer cards.
ibmmag.JPG

OK, I think that is what I need to look for. All I have is a StyleWriter w/ ABD and some Dot Matrix Parallel printers, none of which do I know if they even work with an Apple IIe. I think the Epson LX is compatible and maybe my dot matrix printers can emulate that Epson. But I don't have a parallel interface in the computer either. So, I think I will start looking for an Image Writer that will hook up to my Super Serial card.

Nice setup @Venger. I don't have a nice area yet for my Apples. I am thinking about making some space in another room. I have too many PC's and this room is full!

Seaken

Back