• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic ZX-81 with books Swap Meet preview

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

solarpv

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
ZX-81 with books. Could not seem to get it working on my flat screen. $50.00
12 Timex cassette programs. $40.00
zx81a.JPG
zx81b.JPG

@solarpv ..weird. I got an email from this thread an hour ago and when I checked it you deleted your post.

Were you the only guy i was trying to purchase from who didnt accept paypal or online payments?

Last edited:
@solarpv Were you there or did these sell super fast? I didnt see a ZX81 or these tapes there at all and I stuck around for the late arrivals.
Hi,
Yes I held them until the end but someone bought them. I was at the end of the middle row with the Sanyo MBC555 and CB radios.
I asked other members if they knew you but no one did.
Sorry.
@solarpv ..weird. I got an email from this thread an hour ago and when I checked it you deleted your post.

Were you the only guy i was trying to purchase from who didnt accept paypal or online payments?
Hi, No one asked me about online payments. The message I deleted, I just moved to a reply for you. it is the same message.
I also had an Apple IIe and a Mac Plus with external 40 hard drive on my table.

Well thats too bad. I was hoping to see it on a table somewhere I didnt know it was being held as we had not worked out any way of meeting. No big deal. Glad you sold it.

Back