• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A European tour !, nice.

Anyway, its a developing thing. At the moment its a room with no doors and a big pile of computers covered with a Tarpaulin. I am starting to pick my way through machines to get them ready/working for display when(if) the Mill building is finished.

Its a bit of a hike as its in Leigh near Manchester, but I think it will be my retirement project. Not sure when it will open, but when you have time to spend, let me know.

The collection is a bit vax free though.
    P
    PG31
    Hi Gary, Forgot to ask, how are you getting on with the Rainbow? Also did you get any systems from Dave R that he offered up with lots of spare a while back? Cheers, Paul.
    Hi Paul

Hope you are well.

Just a note, I am now involved with the Northwest computer museum that is being (hopefully) setup in Leigh spinners mill.

Not sure if its something you would be interested in getting involved with, but I though I would let you know.

Have you got that PDP up and running yet :)

Gary
    P
    PG31
    Hi Gary, Yes that is something I would be interested in. My time may be limited though next year as I am going to be involved in installing some Cray systems around Europe. Unfortunately my PDP-11/24 still has a faulty PSU but I do have working LSI-11/02 and PDP-11/53 systems plus many Vaxen and alpha. Cheers, Paul.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back