• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Z

Documenting obscure 90s laptop brands - WinBook

While I was running Max Payne I had this old sysfan program I found on archive.org running there is only a sensor on the hard drive by it ws 46 celisus at idle. The fan did surpisingly took a while to start blowing out war air but I do live in the midwest and I am in my Garage, which is heated...
  2. Z

btw did you notice that little cut out on the bottom left in the battery bay??
  3. Z

Thank you for sharing so much useful information! That is so cool, this is the type of stuff I read about all day long. Yea the brand of the laptop uses keywords that definitely throw off the eBay algorithim I tried searching. My IDE to mSata should be here tomorrow. I will put this Great...
  4. Z

Please do! Use the photos however you’d like. Thanks for the extra info I’m gonna dive in and do some research. Glad I found this forum I am an IT engineer and an avid collector of computers 1990+ nice to meet you!
  5. Z

Was ECS another company? What about green? The reason I bought this laptop is part of the hunt for a no brand silver laptop I had back in 2003-2004 that I can’t pinpoint. The little testing I did on it so far points out some decent quality very bright screen, decent cpu, speakers are great...
  6. Z

That is awesome, new user here. I was just doing some small projects with my vintage computers and I have this Great Quality ZX-5580 that turned out to be a Winbook Clone. It is mint, waiting for an IDE-SSD adapter to arrive to reinstall probably Win2000 on it instead of XP. Really cool that it...
Back