• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Adding a CF Card to a Tandy 1500HD

A few weeks ago (at VCFMW) a Tandy 1500HD followed me home. The hard drive was working at the show, but the floppy was untested. It naturally needed a new drive belt. The next day, the hard drive took a few tries to boot up the machine, and the day after that it no longer would. The seller...
  2. J

Midwest WTB or Trade: TRS-80 Model 100/102 Stuff

My last thread of this topic kinda went adrift, so I thought I'd start a new one. If anyone has any TRS-80 Model 100 or Tandy 102 software, books, magazines, or hardware they are no longer wanting, I'd like to buy or trade for them. I am especially hoping to find a copy of "trs-80 portable...
  3. J

Midwest WTB TRS-80 Model 100 Stuff

For some reason I am addicted to these little machines. If you have any software, books, magazines, or to a lesser extent, hardware that’s taking up space, let me know. Shipping would be to Portage, Indiana, 46368, or I can pick up in the Chicagoland area. I can pay with Paypal or a postal...
  4. J

Starblaze 100 Screen Shots

In the marketplace forum someone had requested a video of the Model 100 game StarBlaze 100. I’ll take a look at the poopy video I shot, and maybe upload it to Youtube if it’s remotely good enough to demonstrate the game. For now, here’s a few screenshots.