• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Packard Bell PB8810

Had this stored away for about 30 yrs. Just fired it back up.
  2. S

Mid Atlantic ZX-81 with books Swap Meet preview

Hi, Yes I held them until the end but someone bought them. I was at the end of the middle row with the Sanyo MBC555 and CB radios. I asked other members if they knew you but no one did. Sorry. Hi, No one asked me about online payments. The message I deleted, I just moved to a reply for you. it...
  3. S

Granddaughter using Early Learning Fun

My Granddaughter is having fun with this cartridge. Are there any other cartridges for age 5?
  4. S

Mid Atlantic ZX-81 with books Swap Meet preview

ZX-81 with books. Could not seem to get it working on my flat screen. $50.00 12 Timex cassette programs. $40.00
  5. S

Mid Atlantic For Cost of Shipping: Software Manuals

Bring them to the swap meet. They have a Free pile.
  6. S

Mid Atlantic Compaq portable parts $50.00 Swap meet

Compaq portable, power supply works. No video or beeps. No disk drives included. $50.00 Pick up at Swap meet.
  7. S

Mid Atlantic Sanyo MBC 555 Works $200. Swap Meet preview

Sanyo MBC 555 works $200. Includes copy of boot disk.
  8. S

Mid Atlantic Apple IIe, Monitor, Disk drive Swap Meet preview Oct 8

Apple II e works good. $200.00 Apple disk drive works good. $50.00 Apple Monitor works good $100.00 Ace 10 Disk drive works good $100.00 More items coming. Will be at the InfoAge Swap meet Oct 8, 2022
  9. S

My Wall Of Stuff.

Here is a close up of the IBM Mag Card II. It would connect to a typewriter and you could store and edit documents by computer cards.
  10. S

My Wall Of Stuff.

That is a Xerox 6060 above the Xerox 820 8" drives. That thing that looks like a shredder is the IBM Mag II card reader. Behind that is a Sanyo MBC 555, a TI99/4A and a case of 8" disks
  11. S

My Wall Of Stuff.

Added More items to the wall: TI99/4A, Vextrex, Computer Perfection (Blue Dome), IBM Mag II Card reader,
  12. S

Wanted: Gateway 2000 Destination Software and Parts

Hi, Thanks for the info. I do have a working Destination, I just wanted some back up software in case the hard drive fails. I was mostly looking for the DestiVu software. I also was hoping to some how make a working backup of my hard drive but haven't figured that out yet. It has the...
  13. S

My Wall Of Stuff.

No more on the wall. I have more stored in my basement, I need to thin out.
  14. S

My Wall Of Stuff.

Here is some of my wall. Shelf - Timex, Tournament Pong, Atari Flashback, Simon top row - Apple II, III, Mac 2nd row - TRS80 model 1 IBM Convertible, Gateway 2000, PET, Panasonic, my IBM service brick. 3rd row - IBM PC, PS/1, OS/2, TI994/A, Sanyo MBC 555, Webtv, Osbourne Bottom row - Xerox...
  15. S

Wanted: Gateway 2000 Destination Software and Parts

Hi, Did you ever find Destination software? I am looking for it too. Thanks
  16. S

Sound card cable

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the help. I did see the y cords on ebay. I may leave it just the way it is, as long as I can use the burner. I really want it to back up the Gateway Destination Drivers and applications in case this hard drive fails. I just have to figure which files and drivers to...
  17. S

Sound card cable

No, it is grayed out in the dvd too. No big deal, I can use it the way it is. What I really want to do is use the writer to back up some of the Destination applications. Any software that will work wit this system? Also the usb does not read my flash drives. I am using old flash drives too. Less...
  18. S

Sound card cable

I found it under multimedia but it is grayed out.