3. Brown

Hello from the northern Plains USA

Welcome to the forums!
  4. Brown

Greetings from Long Island NY

Welcome to vcfed.org!
  5. Brown

Hello from Virginia

Welcome to Vcfed.org! Quest games from Sierra are, the best.
  6. Brown

Hi from Australia

Welcome to the forum Joe!
  7. Brown

Hello, New to forum

Hello Boon! Welcome to the forum.
  8. Brown

Adventure Games. Now many did you complete without cheating?

I began playing Adventures games in 1994 on the ZX-Spectrum, (cassette version). Played to study the English language. Need to crack all Adventures games, for search words. I played "The Hobbit". All Adventures games from Melbourne House, are very hard...
  9. Brown

Good evening from Germany!

Willkommen in VCFED.ORG, Herr Jan.
  10. Brown

Hello from Colorado

I do have not an IBM monitor or video card. My EGA monitor works.
  11. Brown

IBM PC XT-286 & "The choice of the right hard disk drive"

Thanks, for the picture. My 80286 XT and AT, completed only Seagate HDD.
  12. Brown

Hello From Washington, DC Metro Area!

Hello Ryan! Welcome to the VCFed.org. I have an 8-bit ZX-Spectrum, the Commodore`s best graphic.
  13. Brown

Hello from Colorado

Welcome to the VCFed.org. I have computer 80286 with EGA and VGA video adapters and monitor.
  14. Brown

IBM PC XT-286 & "The choice of the right hard disk drive"

Historical accuracy - corporation IBM used HDD from Seagate (ST-225). Company WD and Compaq designed the first AT HDD (40-pin). Company Compaq competitor corporation IBM.
  15. Brown

Hello from Canada

Welcome to the forums! Project Tandy 1000 RL – the good. I project IBM PC XT.
  16. Brown

Video Memory for Games

1. Video RAM for DOS games: XT EGA ISA-8 128 k , AT ISA-16 VGA 256k. 2. Video RAM for Win 95 games: ISA-16 SVGA 1 MB 3. Video RAM for Win 98 games: PCI SVGA (1024x768) 4 MB Windows XP is hard for vintage computers.
  17. Brown

Adventure Games. Now many did you complete without cheating?

I finished the quest: Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards, VGA DOS version. https://www.mobygames.com/game/413/leisure-suit-larry-1-in-the-land-of-the-lounge-lizards/ Text adventures are hard for me. The best text adventures - Kayleth...
  18. Brown

Classic game remakes. Share your finds.

I played Elite Released 1985 ZX-Spectrum: https://www.mobygames.com/game/1324/elite/ and played the remake, Elite Plus Released 1991 DOS on 80286: https://www.mobygames.com/game/3433/elite-plus/
  19. Brown

Ken Williams (Sierra) Interview

Thanks for the interview. Sierra On-Line, - the best developer adventure games!
  20. Brown

RealDOOM: A port of DOOM to Real Mode

IBM PC XT it has a game-limited content, - mode VGA 640x480x256 color - AT game content (80286 or high processors supported ISA-16 bus).