• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Recreating the Ferguson Big Board

Just bios, monitor, and pal code there.
  2. J

Multi-floppy Bios Extension or DOS Driver? Which is better?

Any chance someone has a working link or copy of sdrive.sys that can be shared? john
  3. J

Recreating the Ferguson Big Board

Hopefully this is not too off topic, but I am wondering if anyone has ever seen, copied, created, or shared 5.25" floppy images for the OG Bigboard, assuming one converted a 5.25" floppy driveto work like an 8" drive? I have a Bigboard board that looks like an early board - the final outline...
  4. J

Can-80 Z80 trainer docs

A few images of the trainer
  5. J

Can-80 Z80 trainer docs

Hello all, Here's hoping everyone's holidays were bright and cheerful. I just acquired a CAN-80 trainer with eprom programmer. It came with a poor copy of the technical manual but no user guide. If anyone owns one of these trainers and has the user manual amd a better copy of the...
  6. J

Promax u-instructor MI-650

I wrote the manufacturer and received a copy of the manual. I've attached it here.
  7. J

Promax u-instructor MI-650

Greetings, I picked up this Spanish 6502 trainer recently and have been looking for any documentation to go with it. There is a small amount of chatter on the trainer at https://www.zonadepruebas.com/viewtopic.php?t=8851 but no links to a manual. There doesn't seem to be a way to register...
  8. J

In search of: LRP-300 paper tape punch tech data

Greetings, I have a DSI LRP-300 paper tape and punch device that I am in the middle of restoring but I do not have the maintenance manual with schematics for the electronics. If anyone has access to the manual and can provide copies or scans, I would appreciate it. Details follow: DSI (aka...
  9. J

Space-Time Productions Z80 Master Controller Board and Joel Owens

Greetings all, I have a rare board on its way and am in need of schematic and layout data and other documentation for the board. Archive.org has history of JoelOwens.Org but a lot of the links to layout, schematics, and other images are dead ends. Fortunately most of the .asm, .hex., and...
  10. J

In search of info on Rivendell Audiocomp expansion board for BigBoard computer

Greetings all, I recently obtained a Ferguson BigBoard computer board, something I've been keeping my eye out for quite some time. It came with a similar sized expansion board called the Rivendell expansion board (described and advertised in issue #22 of Micro Cornucopia. If anyone...
  11. J

WANTED: Tandy Model II keyboard

Greetings, I located a Model II to restore but the keyboard is missing. If you have one from parting out a Model II, I'd appreciate info on purchasing/shipping, etc. john - colorado springs, co
  12. J

WANTED: Power supply for Zenith 386SX low profile desktop computer

Greetings all, I've got a ZDS Model ZXV-3726-GF with a dead power supply, ZDS p/n 234-1062 . I was able to rig an adapter to connect an ATX power supply and get it running but 1) nothing out there is an original fit, and 2) I had to kludge the PSG signal from the supply to get it to work with...
  13. J

Heathkit ET6800

I just acquired an ET6800. As I understand it, this is very similar to Heathkit's ET-3400 or ET-3400A but without the breadboard area. I haven't opened it yet to investigate. I am, however, is search of an assembly/users manual for the ET6800 but haven't located one on the web yet. John -...
  14. J

ICS 8080 trainer board

Greetings, I recently obtained an old ICS (Integrated Computer Systems, now Learning Tree) 8080 trainer and am searching for documentation for it. I believe that the course lab books for this had all that info so if anyone has the course books for this, I'd gladly pay for scanning, copying...
  15. J

WTB: Zenith ZFA-138-xx luggable

In search of a Zenith 138 luggable, working and in good condition. Thanks in advance, John - Colorado Springs
Back