• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

XTIDE Prebuilt .bin files

Hi, I was going to burn the pre-made ide_atl.bin (default) to a ROM on a NIC card for XUB use. Is the CHECKSUM still required or can I just write it as is? Regards
  2. H

Successful IBM PS/2 floppy Repair (CAPS)?

I was wondering if anyone on here fixes or has fixed a number of PS/2 floppy drives? I am looking for more of bad caps replacement then just standard cleaning (Model 50Z and Model 80).. Are they difficult to disassemble? I see a number of small caps that are close together. I suspect those are...
  3. H

IBM PS/2 Model 9577 MCA Memory Card

Hey All, Just curious if anyone has added memory above 32MB in a Model 77 486DX2? If so, what MCA card was used? Thanks
  4. H

IBM PS/2 40SX IDE Cable

I have this computer but the proprietary IDE ribbon cable is missing. Anyone have one or a part number? Thanks
  5. H

72 Pin Simm Externder board

Hey All, I have a 486 motherboard that only has 2 72-Pin Simm slots and I want to add more simms. Years ago, I had seen some "Simm Extender" boards where one end seated into an existing 72-Pin slot, and the other end had perhaps, 4 Simm slots on it. I have been searching around but no...
  6. H

IBM "51xx" Tandon Full Height Floppy Drive (Non-Working)

Hi, Looking for a non-working "Parts" Drive. Just need the basic full height unit with the black front bezel and flip up door. I have Paypal. Thanks
  7. H

4x4MB Ram SIMMS for a 286

Just Curious, Has anyone ever successfully found 4x4MB 30-Pin (Non Parity)? SIMMS that will work in a 286? As already known, they can address up to 16MB. If so, what was the SIMM part number? Thanks :)
  8. H

Epson LQ-1070+ Warped dust cover

Hi all, I recently found a deal on an Epson-LQ1070+. However it, was sitting in a warehouse for a few years and had another slightly heavy computer accessory sitting on top of the paper guide and dust cover. This has caused the two parts form a concave "Bow". They still fit, but they are...
  9. H

WTB: IBM 15F7503 PS/2 floppy drive for Model 70

I have one that will not read disks. Tried a second one I have and it's fine. Looking for one of these or adjacent, older, newer series model# that is compatible. Thanks
  10. H

IBM Model 57 Error Code 0037700 008A

Hi, Just want to see if this error has been seen before I have an IBM Model 57 486SLC2. I am receiving an unusual error code. I don't see this one in the common error codes list: 0037700 008A I have a feeling it's memory but not for sure. I might re-seat the simms. Any help would be...
  11. H

WTB: I487SX Math Co-Processor

Looking for one in good condition and known working. Thanks.
  12. H

Zenith ZWX-248 Series (200458) Unknown Drive Type

Here are some Pics of the Card and HDD, CMOS battery:
  13. H

Zenith ZWX-248 Series (200458) Unknown Drive Type

Hello, I have a Zenith 248 series PC i obtained from a surplus source. Expecting it to be a 286, I open it up and (Suprise) it has an original Zenith 486SX-25 upgrade card on the back plane Coolio! :). Anyway, It is throwing up an error 200458 "Unknown drive type" "Please run configuration...
  14. H

IBM PS/2--Kingston MCA Memory Expansion Cards

I was wondering if the Kingston PS/2 memory expansion cards can only use the Kingston "KTM" Memory or are there equivalent SIMM modules available? And if so, what is a good affordable source? Thanks.
  15. H

PCI USB 2.0 Card that works in Windows 98

Hi Just wondering if there are any specific model PCI based USB cards made that work under Windows 98? I want to throw one in my P-100 Packard Bell. Thanks!
  16. H

PS/2 Model 57 HDD Tray and Bezel front covers

Looking for: Hard Disk Slide 92F7775 or 96F7776 Hard Disk Shelf- (The Slide in HDD Tray for the upper right bay.) Bezel Cover--Middle Bottom 5.25 bezel cover (Coin Slotted I believe) Bezel cover 3.5 Bay (Upper Right) with sloped front. Thanks very much!!
  17. H

IBM PS/2 Onboard and MCA SCSI Controllers HDD Specific?

Hi, I have been trying to do some research on this but I thought why not ask here as well. Do the IBM PS/2 SCSI on-board and MCA controller cards only allowed to support certain models of SCSI drives determined by IBM or can you use any brand or type? I am upgrading a 50Z and wouldn't mind...
  18. H

Verify a Zenith Keyboard is XT only

Hi, I am curious if my Zenith keyboard will work on a Z-200 machine? This one does not have the XT/AT switch under the logo. So, does that mean it is completely incompatible with the AT Zenith? Thanks
  19. H

Zenith "Machine.EXE" Setup Program

Here is the ZU-425S. Needs some cleaning up.... (Sticker adhesive remover) but appears to be in decent condition :). I am not absolutely sure if the 5.25 FDD is 360K only. But I have a Mitsubishi 1.2M I can slap in. I might also change out the MFM drive for an IDE. I am curious if the MFM drive...
  20. H

Zenith "Machine.EXE" Setup Program

Hey All, I will be getting a Zenith 286 Desktop to play with fairly soon. It appears to have incorrect HDD settings and wont boot. I was wondering if anyone had the Zenith Machine.exe setup program? From what I have read, I need this utility to set up the HDD. Thanks. You can PM me if you...
Back