• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Apple A1048 and M7803 Keyboards

I have several of these that need a good home. I have a UPS account so shipping will be reasonable, especially on multiple orders. Just PM me your complete address for a quote. I can use USPS upon request or if shipping is cheaper. I'm asking $12 a keyboard of either model + shipping. I...
  2. S

For Sale: shopgoodwill.com continuous sightings

In the same spirit as the Craigslist thread, there's some great deals on shopgoodwill.com, so let's find them and post them. Plus, the shipping is very reasonable so almost anyone can take advantage of these deals. :D Here's what I found today: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/59558172 -...
  3. S

IBM 6794 and 2GB of Ram?

This is a somewhat modern system as it is in the Pentium 400fsb era, but it's definitely getting to be old for sure. The original specs for this system specified 1.5GB of RAM max via 3 512MB PC133 SDRAM modules. These could be either ECC or non-ECC, but not registered. In some research on the...
  4. S

FS: Apple Part# 614-0039 Power Macintosh 7000 series Power Supply

I have a power supply for the Power Mac 7000 series. It's a genuine Apple part with the Apple part# 614-0039 on the label (serial# 181563 if that helps anyone). Along with the various max amps on each voltage it says '150W MAX'. It's in great shape considering all I would have to do is wipe...
  5. S

What Are the Odds of This?

So I got a box of older hard drives from a friend. Most are small sizes <10gb, a good number <1gb. What's neat is I have a lot of pairs of the same drive, which is great because you can just put two of them in a system and manually mirror them. Well, I checked out the serial numbers of two...
  6. S

Free or For Sale Cheap! A Whole Lot of PC/Mac/Sun/SGI stuff in Madison, Alabama

I ran into a guy locally that has two 18-wheeler trailers and three storage spaces of computer stuff that he wants to dump by spring. He's throwing away high-end 17" CRT monitors like the Sony Trinitron FD by the van load, and has a ton of stuff that he just wants to get rid of. I got some...
  7. S

Hello Everyone

My name is Samir and I'm from Huntsville, Alabama. I ran into some vintage and legacy computer links when looking for what might be the best browser for a 486 system and eventually ended up here. What a great little place on the web. I started out in computers at an early age. My father...
Back