• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Midwest WTB PET 64 / Educator 64

Sold mine out of need decade plus ago and would like one again in my collection. If you have something for sale please reach out. I am in Michigan but willing to pay shipping in nowhere near me for pickup.
  2. P

PET's sensitive?

What you experience with these things is the age a factor in problems. The machine I robbed for memory to fix the Fat 40 bring it to life, is now dead all I did was pulled the memory because it was socketed to use to prove the 40 working a week or so ago. New mem came in today replaced no...
  3. P

8032 new issue ? help?

Just had an 8032 loose keyboard input when a 8050 drive was connected to it (not hot was connected prior to power up) It then proceeded to loose the blinking cursor on the next reboot after reseating chips. It chirps correct, displays basic 4.0 and memory correct. Just no cursor and no key...
  4. P

who got em?

Who picked up the vintage pet software off the bay, boy was I bummed to be outbid on this one. Nice score for whomever. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320677354329&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
  5. P

C64 PLA source?

Anyone know where to pickup C64 PLA chips, I have 3 dead c64's or semi dead after warming up that need them. Most sources i have found seem to want more for the chip than I paid for the c64's when working. Thanks
  6. P

Kim-1 value

Just curious what the going rate for a Kim-1 is, thinking of trying to find one to add to my collection. Thanks
  7. P

Pet 2001 repair

I bet you guys didn't see that coming :p Anyhow on power up this is what I get, anyone scene something like this before? The board revision uses 2114 memory if that tells anything? this is a quick pic of the board, resized ;)
  8. P

pet 2001 power wiring help

I just received a project pet 2001, my problem is the connector off the transformer has way more pin holes than there are pins on the board. See pictures, the way the wire is formed it seems like it would connect in a fashion similar to how I adjusted it behind the pins. Could someone shed...
  9. P

WTB: C= BusCard II ieee-488 or like

Looking for a buscard II or another interface to tie the C64's serial bus to an old 488 type drive. Thanks
  10. P

A Win! 8250 working

Still pretty disappointed in killing my 8032 universal board, have been working on it for a week now no progress. Today I decided to take a look at an old 8250. Well about an hour later it is now running again. So happy about this but yet it is so crazy as I'll prob never need or use it...
  11. P

Finally acquired and Educator 64

Very happy to finally have this in my collection, the screen is fine camera just blew it out.
  12. P

Just broke the PET

I had wanted to change my pet over to a FAT 40 col since i had a universal board and it originally was a 40. I missed a few jumpers the first time and now that I have all the jumpers correct and the correct EDIT rom edit-4-40-n-60Hz.901499-01.bin My display is sometimes all "@" symbols but...
  13. P

8050 1 blink error?

The problem is not with 6532 (unless my shelf spares were bad, fake or wrong vintage they are R6532AP's) UC1,UE1 any other ideas on what to check? Or does anyone have a pair they want to sell? kinda wondering about them as I have an 8250 (not working) that does the same thing if I swap them to...
  14. P

4016 working as 8032 want 2 go back

I have a 4016 with a 12inch screen and board that was updated to 80 col and 32meg memory. I am OK with the memory upgrade but would like to bring this back to a 40col machine as indicated by the model number. (I have an 8032 already and it would be nice to run 40col prg's without the 80240...
  15. P

C64 laser show controller

I will be restoring this hardware and hope to get it working on my XY scope then add a laser / galvo's to it later. I am looking for any information that you might have on this system. Has anyone scene or used a system like this in the past? It is called Bytemare by laserdreams... I haven't...
  16. P

MOS KIM-1 papertape

Does anyone have any ideas on where to purchase or if it is possible to build a papertape reader for the KIM-1?
  17. P

ieee488 2 uiec

Was able to build the interface to connect a uIEC w/sd card to my PET. Works pretty slick, a couple glitches to figure out still but it is working. Nils for8bits.com sold me his prototype XS-1541 and I flashed it with some slightly modified code written ieee2iec (google hit will turn up source...
  18. P

Silver Label 64

Anyone know how many were produced before going to the rainbow?
  19. P

Any 8050 experts? wont format/read

Trying to bring an 8050 online, it shows no errors and has a green light until I try to format then it goes red. If I give it a HEADER"test",D0,IXX or D1, to try a format the heads move to the farthest outside track and it returns a bad disk error. If it starts on the outside track it bangs...
  20. P

Additional 8032 Rom space

Wondering what software might be out there that can be loaded from a ROM in the empty additional holders on an 8032 board. Are these archived somewhere? Thanks
Back