• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Wanted: TRS-80 Model II Keyboard

Hi all, Just recently picked up a TRS-80 Model II and it didn't take much to get working, but it's missing the keyboard. If you have one you're willing to sell or have a lead on where I can get one, let me know! I'll probably try to build some kind of adapter in the mean time, but I really...
  2. J

CompuPro S-100 Cards

Hey, I hope you don't mind me posting in here as well, since I already have a marketplace thread, but I've managed to acquire a CompuPro System 8/16 S-100 chassis and am looking for cards to fill it with. I'm hoping to put together a system I can use my 8" Concurrent DOS disks with. I know...
  3. J

WANTED: CompuPro S100 Cards

Does anyone here have any CompuPro S100 cards they'd be willing to sell for uh... cheaper than eBay prices? Just bought an S100 chassis, but it's bare, and I'm looking to put together a system that can run Concurrent DOS. Looking for cards like the CPU 8085/8088, System Support 1, Disk1/1A...
  4. J

WANTED: CompuPro 816/10+ MP4 System Master Disks Or Disk Images

I bought a CompuPro 816/10+ MP4 computer off eBay a couple of weeks ago hoping that I'd be able to get it to boot off an external 8" floppy drive using a set of Compupro 816 Concurrent DOS 4.1E master disks that I own. Unfortunately, I have had no luck. In addition, I am not able to boot off...
  5. J

Wanted: VISUAL 65 serial terminal main unit

I recently came into possession of a VISUAL 65 terminal keyboard and manual. A serial dumb terminal is something that's been on my list to collect for a long time, so now that I have the keyboard for a specific unit, I thought I'd ask if anyone here has the actual main unit they'd be willing to...
  6. J

Any way to bypass a password login in CompuPro Concurrent DOS?

With an interest sparked by a free box of 8" floppies, I've wound up purchasing a CompuPro 816/10 system (actually a desktop variant that seems to be called the MP4). After some minor servicing of the power supply and some experimentation with baud rate, I've discovered that the machine...
  7. J

CompuAdd 810 System Utilities Disk (Reconstructed)

Since I had a hell of a time finding the CompuAdd 810 System Utilities disk after acquiring my 810, I thought I'd share my reconstructed copy that I finally came up with this past week. It's based on a partial copy of a damaged 810 System Utilities disk, plus some missing files copied from a...
  8. J

CompuAdd 286/386/486 Utilities

I don't own a CompuAdd 286, 386 or 486 myself, but I've had a watch out on eBay for CompuAdd auctions ever since I got my CompuAdd 810, because I've been on the lookout for the system utilities (I have a Utilities disk for it, but it is damaged so I was only able to recover some of the files off...
  9. J

Mitsumi CD External Interface ISA Card

I picked up what I *thought* was a parallel port CD-ROM drive at a thrift store yesterday, but after locating the drivers I realized it is actually a Mitsumi interface drive that just happens to use a 25-pin D-SUB connector to connect externally to the computer. The drive is branded as a BSR...
  10. J

Tandy 1400FD Power Supply Capacitors

I've developed a renewed interest in getting my Tandy 1400FD running again, but I have a little bit of a problem: Apparently the last time I was working on it, I took off a bunch of leaking capacitors off the power supply and either didn't write down what they were supposed to be or lost the...
  11. J

Holday Sampler Disks

Missed Christmas by a couple of days, but I found some holiday sampler disks that were sent to my dad's insurance agency back in the early 1990s that I wanted to share with you all. I'll link you to my web page below, where you'll find disk images of the Holiday 1990 disk from Agency Management...
  12. J

CompuAdd 810 Utilities Disk

So, I don't know if anyone in particular (besides a couple of people I've already privately messaged) might be looking for this stuff, but I found two copies of the CompuAdd 810 System Utilities Disk at my parents' house this weekend. Unfortunately, the 720k copy was completely unreadable and...
  13. J

For Sale: Applied Engineering Ramworks III for Apple IIe (Tested/Working)

This is the last piece of my Apple IIe that I wanted to sell separately. After this and the parallel printer card are gone, I'll be listing the system itself. I went ahead and put this on eBay first before posting it here, so I'll just link to the page. It's Buy-It-Now or Best Offer...
  14. J

For Sale: Apple II (+/e) Grappler+ Centronics Parallel Printer Card

For sale: Grappler+ Centronics Parallel Printer card for Apple II+/IIe. Last tested a couple of months ago with an IBM Graphics Printer (installed in AppleWorks as an Epson MX-80) and worked fine. Centronics cable included. Asking $20 shipped within the United States. Photos here...
  15. J

Any interest in a heavily repaired Apple II TimeMaster II H.O. Time/Date card?

I've decided that I pretty much want to get rid of all my Apple IIe stuff and concentrate my collection on the IIc, because the IIe just takes up too much room. This particular piece, however, is one I feel I might have a little bit of trouble moving. It is an Applied Engineering TimeMaster II...
  16. J

Wanted: Low profile 8-bit ISA ethernet card

This is probably a long shot because I don't even know if such a thing exists, but I'm interested in finding a low-profile 8-bit ISA ethernet card. Basically, I want to see if I can install it in the modem slot of my Compaq Presario 2200 and have it work. Thanks!
  17. J

VICModem Type-In Terminal Program Not Running?

Perhaps someone can help me out here. I got a VICModem a long time ago in a lot off Craigslist, and kind of forgot about it for a while, until I picked up a VIC-20 from a pawn shop a few weeks back. The VIC-20 turned out to be in need of repair, but it's seemingly working at the moment, so I...
  18. J

Three PS/2 to PCjr keyboard converters available.

Hi all, I have three PS/2 to PCjr keyboard converters left from the last batch I made (my own design and construction) that I would like to sell. I am pricing these at $30 apiece, with $3 flat-rate bubble mailer shipping within the contiguous United States (if you are outside the contiguous 48...
  19. J

For sale: PS/2 to PCjr Keyboard Converters

Hey everyone, I've been making and selling PS/2 to PCjr keyboard converters over on Mike Brutman's forum, and I have three left out of my last batch seemingly without much additional interest over there, so I thought I'd offer them here. They are $30 plus shipping, and if you're within the...
  20. J

VIC 20 Black Screen Diagnosis

Hey everybody, I picked up a nice, boxed VIC 20 from a local pawn shop last night and it powers up to a black screen. If I turn the brightness on my TV all the way up, I can see faint vertical bars that change to a slightly different pattern after 3-4 seconds. Anyway, I'm trying to diagnose...
Back