• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Don't see many of these around thought I would share a picture

Just picked up this Digital PDT 11/130 and DECwriterIV. A Picture to look at.
  2. G

wanted - Amiga 4000D

I am looking for a amiga 4000 desktop.
  3. G

Altair 8800

Just got this machine. Powers up just have to figure out how to test it now. Here is a pic for now.
  4. G

Any Imsai or Altair stuff

Looking for Imsai and Altair stuff you might have lying around.
  5. G

California Computer Systems S-100 Terminator board

What was this board used for? I have one in each of my imsai's and can't find any info on it.
  6. G

Altair up on ebay

There is an Altair up on Ebay for a buy it now for 6K LOL. Don't everyone rush over there to buy it ;)
  7. G

2 more badboys

Saved two more from being junked. The original owner had to move quick and was just about to junk these systems. Paid $150.00 each for them and got one set of manuals. These things are loaded with cards too.
  8. G

8" drives and terminal

Anyone near Orange California that can pick these up I can give you the guys email and maybe you can work a deal out with him. I bought the Imsai but he couldn't lift these. Otherwise I think he is trashing them.
  9. G

imsai 8080 found

Well with any luck my new to me Imsai 8080 will be shippping to me today :) It comes with a disk drive and terminal too which would have been a great deal. The sad thing is the guy is to old to lift the terminal and disk drive so I think he said he is going to junk it :( He told me he is the...
  10. G

Videos

How come there isn't to many videos up on youtube of the Altair and Imsai running? Are people afraid to use them or are most of the machines dead to the world now?
  11. G

Just bought a amiga 4000D and T

I paid $50.00 for the desktop and 150.00 for the tower and a bunch of software. Hope to get them running and in working order soon.
  12. G

WANTED imsai ikb-1 keyboard and electrohome monitor

I am looking for a Imsai IKB-1 keyboard and a Electrohome 17" monitor also a Imsai FDC-2 8" floppy drive. email me with what you have.
  13. G

Wanted - Amiga 4000

I am looking for an amiga 4000 computer system.
  14. G

Altair,Imsai,Amiga S100

I am looking for Imsai,Altair,Amiga computers and parts working or not. Free would be nice just want to get a couple of these systems up and running to play with. And no the emulator isn't the same.
  15. G

IMSAI 8080 computer forsale

Decided I really don't wan't to pursue this anymore so it is now forsale. 1.) MPU-A (Rev. 4) IMSAI Microprocessor board. 2.) I.D.S. 88-SPM Clock Module from International Data Systems. 3.) D.R.C. 16K ROM board. Includes fourteen 2708 EPROM chips!!!!! 4.) Seals Electronics 8K SC RAM board...
  16. G

GameCube laser (eye)

I could use a laser for a broken GameCube I have here. Looking for a free one being I could buy a used system for 65.00.
  17. G

crossing finger's

I have a guy local to me that might sell me a altair 8800b that he has owned since new. Right now he is fishing for how much it is worth thou :(
  18. G

got closer

I replaced all the IC's on the MPU and most of the CPA and now it turns on and the lights are where they are suppose to be with MEMR M1 W0 all on. But now I try two different RAM boards and it still won't deposit to bank 0? But another test I took the RAM boards out and it does the same thing...
  19. G

imsai 8080 video

I got my replacement IC in today and fired up the imsai again and made a video of it. I read the book and they might as well be talking greek to me LOL I really don't know how you built and ran these computers :) If you can tell if it is running right from the video let me know ;) Click here...
  20. G

wanted keyboard floppy monitor

Item's I need why not give it a shot here ;) [1] IMSAI FDC-2 dual 8" floppy [2] IMSAI IKB-1 intelligent keyboard [3] electrohome 17" monitor I will take these working or not.
Back