• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Mid Atlantic FS: Amstrad PC1512DD computer, matching color monitor, KB&M, original startup disks

Selling a complete working Amstrad PC1512DD system, including color monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Have pics available here: Craigslist ad Looking for cash, or trading for Tandy 1000 related items (specifically an external 5.25" drive or a CM-5 or CM-11 monitor) or PC software from between...
  2. D

Mid Atlantic WTB: Tandy 1000 HX floppy drive cable, floppy drive bay cover

Looking to buy a Tandy 1000 HX floppy drive cable and a floppy drive bay cover. Located in southwestern New Jersey (close to Philadelphia/Wilmington DE). Can pay via Paypal.
  3. D

Mid Atlantic WTB: AT motherboard with a Cyrix 486SLC2-50 CPU or similar

Like the title says, looking for a motherboard with a Cyrix (or TI, but not IBM) 486SLC2-50 processor on-board. Preferably on the smaller side. Wouldn't mind one based on a TI SXLC2 processor either but I understand that these are rarer and typically more expensive. The SLC2-50 would be...
  4. D

Samsung S330 XT Clone BIOS

I'm looking for a clean dump of a Samsung S330 BIOS ROM. It's an 8088 Faraday FE2010A based XT clone system. I had uploaded the ROM I have to ultimateretro.net, but it turns out it's a bad dump and I don't trust it and I can't test it anyway because my S330 board is destroyed from corrosion.
  5. D

WTB: Uniwill 258KA0 (aka CyberpowerPC Xplorer X64-8000, Fujitsu Amilo A1630) laptop

Like the title says, looking for a Uniwill 258KA0 which was sold by various OEMs as a white book gaming laptop around late 2004/early 2005. I know I bought my original one from CyberpowerPC as the Xplorer X64-8000 and it was also sold by Fujitsu as the Amilo A1630. These came with an Athlon 64...
  6. D

WTB: 4mb Memory Module for Epson Actionnote 500C

Title. It's a weird type of RAM with a 44-pin connector similar to a 2.5" IDE connector. I don't know if Epson has a part number for this but I know Kingston made one, part number KEP-500C/4. Highly interested in buying. PM or e-mail me with offers. Thanks
  7. D

Epson Actionnote 500C Battery Works, AC Does Not

Originally posted about this laptop here: http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?78670-Old-Laptop-PSU-Voltage-Question-(Epson-Actionnote-500c) I ordered an AC adapter with the proper DC output and sufficient current and I'm waiting for it to come in. In the meantime, I discovered that my...
  8. D

Old Laptop PSU Voltage Question (Epson Actionnote 500c)

I picked up a cheap Epson Actionnote 500c on eBay without a PSU. System wants 15.5VDC and 2.4A. Original PSU part number is AP-3S25. Couldn't find an original one anywhere online. Did some searching for a replacement power supply and all over the internet there was a cheap one listed as a...
  9. D

WTB: 8087-1 or similar FPU

Looking for an 8087-1 or similar FPU, DIP40, any type (ceramic/plastic). Going to be pairing it with an NEC V20 clocked at 9.55MHz. Located in USA (southern New Jersey), looking for USA sellers only. Can pay via PayPal. Thanks
  10. D

FS: Intel Pentium Overdrive 83MHz for 486 systems

Selling my Pentium Overdrive 83MHz CPU. Chip is a working pull and is CIB with all original docs, driver disk, and chip puller tool. Asking $125. Accepting payments via PayPal. Will even-swap trade for a Cyrix Cx486SRX2-40 clip-on 386-to-486 upgrade chip in similar condition (working, CIB...
  11. D

FS: Custom built 486DX-33 PC

I built this PC about 4 years ago. Trying to make some space. Specs: Generic beige AT case (very clean) 300w AT PSU (manufacture date 4/2010) 486 motherboard with ISA, PCI & VLB slots & built-in I/O (I forget the make/model. Has American Megatrends BIOS & new CMOS battery) 16mb 72-pin FPM RAM...
  12. D

WTB: 8088 motherboard

Looking for an 8088 motherboard. The one I'm replacing was somewhat oddly sized; it is roughly 12" x 8" and the case it was designed for is wider than it is deep. There were only 6 8-bit ISA slots to the left of the keyboard port, so a board with any more than that would probably be too long. I...
  13. D

Samsung S330 XT clone: Keyboard Error, mangled motherboard

I have an old Samsung S330 XT clone PC that used to belong to my uncle. He gave it to me around 2000 or 2001, and it's basically sat in a closet at my parents' house since then. I'm trying to get the system back up and running. It has an Everex EGA card, a floppy controller/IO card, a Western...
  14. D

WTB: MFM/RLL Hard Drive

Trying to restore an old Samsung XT clone given to me about 15 years ago. The machine still works but the hard drive crapped out years ago. Looking for an MFM/RLL drive at least 20mb in size. Can pay cash; also have a crapton of vintage hardware I can trade, including: 386DX CPUs (20 and...
  15. D

386 & 486 CPUs for trade, looking for 387SX & Cyrix 486SRx2-40 upgrade chip

Looking to get rid of the following CPUs: Intel 486DX-33, seems to work OK @ 25MHz, unstable at 33MHz (this could just be the board I was using it with which was flaky, I have no others to test) Intel 386DX-33, tested OK Intel 386DX-20, tested OK ULSI 387DX-40 9313PE FPU, unable to test, in...
  16. D

486 motherboard key lock stuck

I'm testing a bunch of old motherboards before I get rid of them. I managed to get a Lucky Star LS-486E 486 board to post (after I thought I killed it years ago). One problem though is that after it POSTs, it complains of a key lock being blocked closed and I can't continue because I can't hit...
  17. D

Socket 5 ATX

Were there any Socket 5 ATX motherboards ever produced? I feel like only Socket 7 used ATX; my eBay searches seem to be reinforcing this. I'm toying with the idea of throwing together some sort of hyper-DOS gaming machine with a Pentium 75 or 90 CPU, but old AT cases & power supplies are too...
  18. D

My big trade list

Here is a bunch of hardware I have no use for. Most of it is untested and therefore AS-IS. Not looking to fleece anyone here; I'm more interested in acquiring hardware & software than making money. Willing to accept cash/PayPal, feel free to make me an offer (some of this crap I have no problem...
  19. D

AT power switches

What type of switch is a standard AT power switch? Just from looking at it, it looks like a standard DPDT latching on/off switch. Is there anything special about it, or would any latching/rocker DPDT switch technically work for this application? I need one for testing a bunch of old AT...
  20. D

Mr. BIOS 386DX settings

I've got a 386DX-40 on an unknown motherboard with a Mr. BIOS chip. The board also has 128k of cache. I'm using the default settings in the BIOS for everything. The system seems kind of sluggish for a DX-40. I'm wondering if maybe I need to change some cache or chipset settings in the BIOS. Mr...
Back