• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

ROM programmers

Hello, Just curious as to what sort of ROM programmers are most recommended. I ask because there is a place nearby that has a lot of old (maybe some new ones?) in stock. Examples are some Intel universal programmers, IO Data, and some names I haven't heard or can't remember hearing before. :)
  2. P

Toshiba T5100

Good day (or evening) folks! I bought a T5100 (w/40Mb HD and 3.5 1.44M? floppy) at a flea market today. It was working fine with the exception of BAD CMOS / CMOS battery dead error. I had no problems using it until I decided I didn't need what was on the Hard drive (like Windows 3.1...)and...
  3. P

HDD image software

Hello- just wondered what software any of you would recommend for backing up a 527mb hard drive. I wanted to back it up as a disk image and store it on a CD .:lookroun:
  4. P

Dynalogic Hyperion

Hello. I have a Hyperion running Ms-Dos 3.0, I know this machine had it's own version call ms-dos 1.25H, I wonder if anyone might know where I could get a hold of a copy? In anycase it's almost restored - only the keyboard is left to fix.
Back