• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Organizing collection a bit, and found a few things

Hello, I have a few things that I'm offering up: Radioshack hard carry-case for Tandy TRS-80 model 100/102. It has molded foam inside that provides spots for the unit itself, a tape drive (I think, never had a model 100, so not entirely certain), and a modem coupler for. Two Solectek Airlan...
  2. N

Tandy 1400LT

Hello, I have two Tandy 1400LTs available for the price of shipping. One is functional and in one piece, the other one -- not so much, the case isn't screwed together, and in general is fully functional -- when turned on the status indicators blink, and the screen never goes on. I believe it is...
  3. N

WTB: GRiDCase 1520 with red plasma display

Hello, I am seeking a GRiDCase 1520 or a 1530 that has the red plasma display (I had an lcd version, and found the display a bit hard to read at times). It doesn't need to have a working hard-drive, I can work around that. It is, though, preferable that it can boot from the floppy disk drive...
  4. N

WTB: Tandy 1400LT

Hello, I am looking into getting back into the hobby, and am looking for a Tandy 1400LT, preferably in working order and whole. Thanks, Greg
  5. N

Tandy 1400LT top flight card?

Hello, I found a Top Flight game port card in what used to be my Tandy 1400LT, and was wondering if anyone knew anything about the card. I am mainly interested in knowing if it needs drivers or if it is worth something (on the offhand chance that I don't ever obtain another 1400lt). Thanks.
  6. N

WTB: Toshiba Libretto 110CT

Hello, I am looking for a working Toshiba Libretto 110CT. If anyone has one that they'd be willing to sell or trade, I can be contacted at GBabeckiNOSPAM@dejazzd.NOSPAMcom Also, I live in Pennsylvania, in case that may be useful information. Thanks
  7. N

Color ribbon for Tandy DMP-204

Hello, I'm looking a color ribbon for my Tand Dot matrix printer 204. It can be used, as I intend on seeing if there is a way to refurbish it, like an inkjet or something. Thanks.
  8. N

IBM Thinkpad 760xd and/or 770z

I'm looking for an IBM Thinkpad 760xd and/or an IBM thinkpad 770z. Any help will be appreciated. I am located in Pennsylvania.
  9. N

Epson EHT-40

I am looking for an Epson EHT-40 dos pda, preferably with the docking station and battery. I am also looking for a poqet pc plus. Thanks.
  10. N

Pci-fdc

I'm looking for a PCI floppy disk drive controller; it must be for the PCI bus. It also must be capable of supporting 2-8 floppy disk drives, otherwise it is nearly useless to me.
  11. N

Wanted: IBM PC110

Hello, I looking for an IBM PC110 also known as the "mall computer" on IBM America's website: http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/user/inddes/wear.html Here is a link to a webpage with information about it: http://www.apj.co.uk/pc110/pt_hw.htm I'd prefer it be under $40.00 USD, however I'd be...
  12. N

HX-20 TV-Adapter

I am looking for an Epson HX-20 tv-adapter, or at least the Hitachi 63011ca chip. From what I've learned it seems that it is a Hitachi 6301 with an in-built 4k mask rom. Any help is appreciated.
  13. N

Tf-20

Hello, I thought someone might be interested in this auction I found. It is located on the German Ebay website: http://cgi.ebay.de/Historischer-Computer-Epson-HX20_W0QQitemZ300240228798QQihZ020QQcategoryZ8101QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Thought I'd post it being that I can't get it.
  14. N

GRiDcase 1520 or 1530

I'm looking for a GRiDcase 1520 or 1530, preferably one that has both hinges intact. I'm also looking for accessories for said system, including: external disk drives, manuals/books, disks, cables, input devices, GRiD Pods both first and third party (primarily want the vga and ethernet, scsi...
  15. N

Wanted: FDC for 8" FDD

I'm looking for a floppy disk drive controller that can control a Siemens FD-100-8D using the Shugart 850 interface. I really only need to know the chip(s) that were used to control the fdd, like the Intel 8272. I would like to know if anyone here has any suggestions as to what chip(s) to look...
  16. N

TRS-80 Model 100/102/200 Disk-Video Interface

I found this on ebay, and thought someone might be interested in it: http://cgi.ebay.com/TRS-80-Disk-Video-Interface_W0QQitemZ110236500552QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I was thinking of getting it, but I don't have an actual model 100/102/200.
  17. N

Wanted: Reflection Technology Private Eye

As the subject says I'm looking for a Reflection Technology Incorporated Private Eye P4. It is a head-mounted led display sold back in the early 90's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  18. N

Motorola Four Phase Systems S2000

Does anyone know anything about this system, I've only found one webpage with information on it.. so far. I have the cases for the actual computer portion, and also for the disks. According the cards, it is a S-2000 260/4. If anyone has any information on the system please reply.
  19. N

Wanted, Epson TF-20 or H00DC-IA

AS the subject says, implies, I'm looking for an Epson TF-20 floppy disk drive, and an Epson H00DC-IA (the Epson HX-20 television interface) or the schematics to either if possible thanks, any help is appreciated. Good day.
  20. N

My limited collection of old pcs

My collection currently consists of: (2) Not sure about second one's ram...)IBM XT 5160(64kb ram, cga card, original hdd, 1.2 fdd, 1.44 fdd) Tandy 1400LT(DOA, needs repair to power supply, 768 KB ram, 2 720 KB fdd, NEC V20) Tandy 2500 XL/2(4MB ram, 80186, 1.2 FDD, needs original 1.44 fdd to...
Back