• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

identify 16 bit memory card

Trying to figure out the switch settings on this one. It's a MEMOPLUS, and can't find any docs online. Looks similar to a few cards in TH99 but haven't had any luck trying those settings. With this card installed my 5170 only counts to 512K, and throws a memory config error. Have tried...
  2. M

The South EGA monitor -Tatung CM1380-F $50 Local Pickup NC

Local Pickup Only, works and is in good cosmetic condition Local pickup in Cary NC (near Raleigh)
  3. M

ATD 16 bit memory card model ZATMBYTE

I have this unusual memory card .....model ZATMBYTE The card was made by ATD in Sunnyvale CA...... A.T.D stands for Advanced Transducer Devices It's a two piece card , the rear section is an add on via a Berg connector and locks in place with two clamps. I found some info about this, it was...
  4. M

5160 XT motherboard problem

One of my XT's started misbehaving recently. When I power on, it beeps continuously, memory counts to 256KB, then reboots. I removed all memory chips and moved bank 1 chips to bank 0, same problem. Tried a different power supply, same problem. Supersoft Diagnostic tests all pass except the...
  5. M

1000SX BIOS image needed

Is it possible to burn a new BIOS ROM for a Tandy 1000SX ? I assume so, but have been unable to find an image anywhere. I have a totally dead 1000SX, and would like to first put a new BIOS ROM chip in before spending more time troubleshooting. It would be nice if there was an equivalent to the...
  6. M

Tandy 1000 SX keyboard extension cable

Is it possible to extend the Tandy 1000 SX keyboard using an available cable like a MIDI 8 pin DIN Male to Female cable ?
  7. M

16 bit memory cards id

I have two 16 bit memory cards I'm trying to get more info on. I need to find info on the switch settings for these cards. The first is a Quadram card which has 1.5 MB in 256K chips
  8. M

XT clone board logic diagrams needed

I have an XT Clone motherboard similar to this http://artofhacking.com/th99/m/U-Z/31728.htm The board is totally dead, even with the Supersoft Diagnostics ROM installed....and no beeps whatsoever from the speaker. The system this came out of had a clock card installed, with one of those...
  9. M

IBM 256K 8 bit card plus a few others on the bay

NOT MINE : but I noticed a couple of interesting cards at reasonable BIN prices from this seller on the Bay also has an IBM mono card...
  10. M

PCjr parts sidecars etc on the auction site

I just noticed this seller (not me) has several parts and sidecars, including a Tecmar jr Captain and jr Cadet on the auction site. Prices are BIN and seem reasonable imho...
  11. M

wanted Tecmar Captain Treasure Chest diskettes

Anyone have the Tecmar 'Treasure Chest' diskettes ? or any of the other diskettes that came with the Captain multi function board. I realize the software contained on these is probably somewhat limited, but I'd like to get a copy if anyone has these.
  12. M

jr Cadet memory card on the auction site

Just saw this and thought someone into PCjr stuff might be interested.... Looking at the pictures it almost looks like two sidecars attached together..... and free shipping http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400281139380&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
  13. M

IBM XT 286 prices are going up

:wow: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260872946341&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
  14. M

EMS driver for the Orchid RamQuest Extra microchannel card

I recently acquired an Orchid Ramquest Extra 16 bit card and installed it in my PS/2 Model 60. The card accepts 1 MB Simms for a total of 8 MB I configured the card with the correct ADF file, the additional memory counts during boot, but I don't have a DOS EMS driver for this card. Does anyone...
  15. M

need advice on memory expansion card for PS/2 Model 60

I have a PS/2 Model 60 with 1 Meg on the motherboard. Whats a good memory card to add an additional 2 or 4 Meg ? I've been checking eBay recently, but don't see many Microchannel memory cards listed. Almost all are from those resellers who ask really high prices :-(
  16. M

need info on 16-bit memory card IBM 61X6720

Does anyone have any docs or info on this memory card ? Its a 16 bit PC/AT memory card, two cards sandwiched together and it looks like all the memory is on the daughter card ... 8 banks of 9 chips. P/N's main card 61X6720 daughter card 61X6667/61X6671 I've never seen one like this before...
  17. M

need help setting up a SCSI drive in a PS/2 Model 60

I moved this discussion from another thread..... I installed a Future Domain MCS-200 SCSI controller in my Model 60. I used the @6127.adf file to configure with the reference diskette. Attached one of my SCSI drives, its an IBM WDS-3158..... the controller BIOS loads and recognizes the drive...
  18. M

IBM 5170 AT with PGC 5175 auction (ended) ...anyone save the link?

I was cleaning out my watched auctions list ..... selected delete on a bunch of old auctions....and just as I hit the delete button noticed a 5170 with PGC that sold for $900 or so awhile back. Anyone have the link for this ? It must have been over 15 days ago so the ebay search won't find...
  19. M

which IBM MCA SCSI card works in a PS/2 Model 60

I have a PS/2 Model 60 and a couple of loose IBM SCSI drives. I've been looking around for a MCA SCSI card but not sure which one will work in the Model 60. I see a few over on the auction site, but the card motherboard connector looks wider than the slots on the Model 60. Anyone know for...
  20. M

PS/2 Model 60 problems

I have a PS/2 Model 60 that I saved from the recycling a few years back. I'm not usually interested in this line of machines but I thought it was nice because it has a 286 and an ESDI drive. I powered this system on yesterday for the first time in years. The machine powered on , displayed...
Back