• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Packard Bell navigator

I have been searching for a download of Packard Bell Navgator I can use to boot a DOS5. Or DOS version 6.0 of Packard Bell’s system. During my search, I have been unable to create a PackarBell’s Navigator shell to install on a 75Mk with 5.50 Meg hard disk. Does anyone here have a copy of...
  2. B

Monitor, crt with dual purposes

I am working to set up my vintage computers and the systems they support, In this case, the monitor will be left powered for about 10 to 32KWhat I need is a monitor that will be useful on other systems and devices that I need at least one computer, like a TRS-80 Model 4, and the possibiiity of...
  3. B

iPad issues with VCFH

I may need iPad issues with VCF over the last few weeks,, I have run into trouble whenever selecting a word or phrase any time I try to either something in which once I click on something, the page immediately advances to the very bottom, making it virtually impossible. The only thing I can...
  4. B

WTB - 3D sound card for IBM 5150

I am looking for a 3D sound card for my 5150 system. Also, I am trying to find either a Sound Blaster or other sound card that will work in my IBM5161 Expansion Unit. All of the expansion slots in the 5150 are already populated, so I need to have a sound card installed into my 5161 Expansion...
  5. B

ISO - Mac SE/30 hard disk drive

I am in need of a Mac SE/30 hard disk. Mine died a mysterious death. It was working when I upgraded the system memory, and upgraded the operating system RAM, and put the computer into its carrying bag, but when I went to use the computer about 6 weeks later, it hrew a disk error, which kept me...
  6. B

ISO TRS-80 Model 4 upgrades

As the title states, I am looking for upgrades for my TRS-80 Model 4 computer. I am currently upgrading mine with a 64K memory upgrade, and swapping out the 180K single sided floppy drives in favor of a pair of 360K full height floppy drives. What I am looking for are things like an amber...
  7. B

TRS-80 Model 4 upgrades

I’m sorry if this is a duplicate thread, but I truly need a replacement 360K double sided floppy disk drive for my TRS-80 Model 4. This particular computer is under the process of being upgraded with twin 360K double sided floppy disk, and a memory expansion which will give the computer double...
  8. B

Sticking IBM floppy disk drive

I am in the process of swapping out the two full height 5.25” single sided 180K floppy disk drives in favor of twin full height 360K double sided floppy drives. However, after removing a diskette from one one of the drives that is currently installed in an IBM 5150, I can’t insert any floppy...
  9. B

ISO 5.25” FLOPPY Disk

I am in need of an IBM 360K floppy disk drive. The drive I am replacing is one with the flip down latching mechanism. I don’t need one with the rotating lock, however I need the one with the locking lever that drops downward to lock the disk in place... Please remember, I do not need the...
  10. B

Series 1 Coco possibilities

I have been doing a lot of researching and sourcing out the parts needed to upgrade my TRS-80 Model 4, but I also own a series one TRS-80 Coco that I want to upgrade as well. The Model 4 is just waiting to finalizing the deals to purchase the needed parts, but I have no idea just what I can do...
  11. B

Amber CRT

As most of you all know, I’m in the process of upgrading my TRS-80 Model 4 computer with added memory and floppy drives, but what I really want to do is that after these particular modifications, I also want to change out the current B&W display and swap in an amber monitor. I’ve seen other...
  12. B

TRS-80 model 4 floppy drives

I know I’ve asked this previously, but I want to make sure that given the correct floppy ribbon will allow me to upgrade the full height 180K single sided disk drives with a pair of 360K full height double sided disk drives. I am ready to buy a longer floppy cable, and a pair of 360K disk...
  13. B

C-64 upgrades

What (if any)upgrades are available? I have a C-64, Floppy Disk Drive, Cassette tape machine, all of the required cables, and Power Supplies. Now though, I will be getting a Commodore Color monitor, and some game and small business carts. Even though I will have a basic complete system I...
  14. B

Collection Update

It has been a while, but I have finallly decided to upgrade these pages with my greatly changed collection of vintage computers. Some of the computers are for sale, and some are not. In either case, I am listing them here, and will edit my files, and collection as I buy, or sell any vintage...
  15. B

C-64 Gamepads?

I know the Commodore 64 uses joysticks for use in their games, but I am curious about the Computer’s ability to use gamepads, similar to the earlier Nintendo/Super Nintendo. In addition to using gamepads, is there another option for controlling gameplay with either joysticks, or gamepads? To...
  16. B

FS IBM Model M keyboard

The title says it all. I have a later Model M keyboard for sale. Sorry, it is not thr venerable Part Number 1391401 and as such, has not been bolt modded. (The practice of removing the plastic welds and replacing them with a nut and bolt). This keyboard also has the hard wired connecting...
  17. B

TRS-80 Model 4 Disk options

The TRS-80 Model 4 in my collection appears to be one of the earlier release. It has the standard black & white screen, two full height 180K single sided floppy disks, and the standard 64K of RAM. Unfortunately, I don’t know how much ROM the comuter has, nor do I don’t remember any commands...
  18. B

“New” Commodore-64PC

I was trolling the Internet looking for something bit different when I came a web page for the “New” Commodore 64 PC. I immediately went to Commodore Alley, and was pleasantly surprised. While the computer has some definite Commodore features, and is definitely (at least in my humble opinion)...
  19. B

FS - 180K single sided floppy disc drives

I have two 180K single sided floppy disc drives for sale. These are full height 5.25” drives and are in good working order, from a TRS-80 Model 4 computer. I am in no big hurry to sell, but will be removing these drives in preparation to install twin 360K full height floppy drives into my...
  20. B

Apple lle sale question

Hi, all... :computer: I have an Apple lle complete with working Duodisc 5.25” floppy disc drive, green tilt screen monitor and a couple of mice, along with some boot discs, and possibly a few programs. The system is working, but when the computer was first tested and finally booted for the...
Back