• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Some auctions

Just posting this link for my auctions. These are the items I posted in my moving sale a few days ago. They are all starting at very low prices. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchristssoldiers
  2. C

Moving Sale

Hey folks, I am getting ready for a move here and have decided to liquidate my collection that I have zero time for. I thought I would give anyone here an opportunity to make any offers before I toss it on ebay. Becasue I am liquidating the collection I am not looking for any trades, sorry...
  3. C

My tiny collection

Hi all, Just looking up some info on my latest find and stumbled upon this fine little sight. First off I must say that I am actually a retro video game collector and that has sort of "accidentally" caused me to become a retro computer collector. So far I have only a tiny handful (not including...
  4. C

A slight error on the web site

I noticed that the website says the Apple //c is lhas an internal 3.5 floppy. In actuality it has an internal 5.25. Just thought I would mention it. I was lucky enough to find a complete and fully working Apple //c just yesterday that someone was actually trying throw away! It is complete with...
Back