• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Need help to build DOS/32 DOS Extender from sources

Hello. I need at least an initial vector on building the DOS/32 DOS Extender from sources. http://download.narechk.net/dos32a-912-src.zip https://dos32a.narechk.net/index_en.html I am even puzzled which environment was used by its author (TASM? Open Watcom?). Any help will be highly...
  2. G

Does anybody know mtdt2 Michael Dexter buyer on ebay?

Does anybody know mtdt2 <REDACTED> buyer on ebay? His address is : <REDACTED> Bought almost all of my 4164 vintage socket pulled tested in ZIF socket programmer DRAMs a couple of weeks ago (24pcs.) from this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/254239598102 A week after his payment wanted to...
  3. G

Is there a software to transfer/image RANA ELITE Three DS/DD diskettes?

Is there a way to transfer/image RANA ELITE 3 (or previous) DS/DD diskettes? Rana Elite drives are GCR drives connected to a standard Disk II controller but have higher number of tracks and/or sides.
  4. G

Looking for the MCS-48 firmware of this Apple ][ clone keyboard...

Looking for the MCS-48 firmware of this Apple ][ clone keyboard which to my shame I fried more than a decade ago by connecting its ribbon cable rotated by 180 degrees into the socket. It recently came to my mind and after a vague research I discovered that the controller was some version of...
  5. G

Apple //GS: Is there a way to boot and run an Apple ][ 6502 OS in banks E0/E1 ?

Apple //GS: Is there a way to boot and run an (existing?) Apple ][ 6502 OS in banks E0/E1 in native CPU mode? No GS features are required. 1MHz clock like on previous Apple2s is perfect. The reason for needing this is because there are hardware features present in E0/E1 Mega II space which are...
  6. G

A vintage maybe unknown Apple2 game I recently rescued from almost destroyed diskette

I am posting here a diskette image of a probably unknown vintage Apple ][ game I recovered recently from almost damaged factory diskettes I acquired on the local aftermarket. Would be surprised if you've seen it before...
  7. G

When was the JEDEC-14 label defined?

Hi. I would greatly appreciate if you can enlighten me when was the JEDEC-14 symbol defined. Does "-14" stand for year 2014? Also there are some differences in the labels I've seen all marked as JEDEC-14. I am trying to identify when a vintage hardware was (re)packed...Thanks...
  8. G

Language 16K RAM card or Saturn 128K RAM card access advice welcome

Seeking for an apple2 experts advice here. Is there any software except for the original Saturn RAM card's tests that rely on or check for the *double* consecutive read accesses to C0x1 or C0x3 or C0x9 or C0xB in order to write enable the (language) RAM card? I am asking this because I've...
  9. G

Help to identify this 1989 card...

Does anybody know which computer/console this card is intended for? Thank you...
  10. G

Q387 Quickware coprocessor emulator registration numbers for free in this thread

Hello. Run codes for Q387 emulator V2.3 (the earliest version of which I could find on the Internet) will be given in this thread. You just have to put here your "Machine code" and just in case mention the Q387 version you have/want to use. No other personal information is required or contained...
  11. G

There is a ZIP chip in this Apple //e configuration on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-IIe-monitor-printer-5-25-drives-and-3-5-drive-/141753630465 ZIP chip 4MHz, and a 3.5" FDD with controller and RAMWORKS III...Is this laser FDD with an 800K capacity? Is this a TTL components equivalent of the UDC controller?
  12. G

WTB: Faulty transwarp gs, AE colorlink, superdrive controller cards...

Interested in these apple2 cards and possibly others for analysis...
  13. G

Looking for WDC WD90C00-JK VGA card BIOS dump...

The card I have is like this one http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Dual-Video-Card-9-pin-Digital-15-pin-Analog-WDC-61-603145-/191607842090 It came with BIOS EPROM that has incorrect checksum and therefore is not recognized after POST. If you are interested I can post my dump here...It is indeed form a...
  14. G

Looking for OAK OTI 037C VGA card BIOS dump...

Hello. Looking for 256K RAM version OAK Technologies OTI037C 8-bit PC/XT VGA card BIOS dump...Could be one 27256 or two 27128 EPROMs. Thanks...
  15. G

The CPU type of the Apple High Speed SCSI card a.k.a. Sandwitch II IC 343S1030

Does anybody know what this IC of this SCSI DMA card is? According to the firmware and the schematics on the internet, and the IC's task, and knowing the Apple's taste it could be a CPU, i.e. some 6502 derivative but its pinout puzzles me...Or,most likely it could be a DMA controller. Any ideas...
  16. G

EM87 coprocessor emulator and Intel copyrighted library in it.

Once upon a time there was a very decent real mode 8087 emulator called EM87 which still can be downloaded around the net including http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/simtelnet/msdos/emulate/em87v1_3.zip simtel mirrors. This emulator was sold by Ron Kimball as is written in the doc file in the archive...
  17. G

Looking for ICT WinPLACE PLD software for PEEL 18CV8...

Does anybody have this ancient free software? I need to compile some equations with it for PEEL 18CV8 PLD. Thank you.
  18. G

Apple II SCSI Card does not automatically boot on some apples.

Hello. Has anybody investigated why an Apple II SCSI Card with rev.C (and previous) ROM does not automatically boot when plugged into a non-enhanced //e or apple clone, e.g. requires PR#7 or C700G (for slot 7 of course) to boot? Initially I thought it must be some incompatibility or deliberate...
  19. G

Does anybody have the equations/JED file for U3D of the Apple II SCSI card?

Does anybody have the equations or JED file for U3D (PAL16L8) of the Apple II SCSI card or any info about it. Thanks.
  20. G

Maximum peripheral card PCB length

Does anybody know the maximum specified length of the apple2 50-pin(regular) slot interface cards? Thanks.
Back