• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. RussBlakeman

Need 64 bit driver for IBM/Exabyte/Tandberg VXA-2 tape drive

I have a 32 bit driver for it but of course, being the PITA that Windows 10 64 bit is, it won't use the 32 bit driver in a 64 bit OS. I currently have a partition of Win10 32 bit along with my normal Win10 64 bit and my Adaptec 29160N controller works in both as there are still Adaptec drivers...
  2. RussBlakeman

What's the largest (legitimate) capacity CF card I can buy? Needed for a thin client

I have two thin clients with VIA Eden processors in them that have both a CF slot inside and a 2.5" IDE. They have a laptop 40GB drive in each but I have a feeling that CF would run the Windows XP they have faster than the HD especially since the cable inside is a 40 wire ATAPI cable rather...
  3. RussBlakeman

ISO Manual for HP DDS3 SCSI Autoloader Tape Drive

I have a unit that I obtained some years ago that I forgot about that has the following markings on the labels on the bottom of the cabinet Model HPFH-012 Rev D Desc: HP, 5.25 FH, 40W, CNT, 2RS Part: C1558-60002 Another label has Part Number: A3716-67301 Exchange: A3716-69301 I have...
  4. RussBlakeman

The South FS: Cisco 800 Series (827H) Business Class ADSL 4 port Router $25 + ship

Doing some "spring cleaning" and came across this ADSL router that I know worked when I put it in the box I had it and other things in (like 10 yrs ago) but I haven't messed with managed network equipment now in at least 8 yrs. Anyway it has the power brick and the unit in excellent cosmetic...
  5. RussBlakeman

The South Twinax to D-sub pigtails, 11 total (see below) $20 +ship or local pickup Central KY

I have 11 twinax adapter pigtails as follows: 7x of 15 pin d-sub female to single twinax male 3x of 15 pin d-sub female to dual (tee type) twinax female 1x of 9 pin d-sub female to a Y of two twinax females (damage to the plastic housing of the twinax side but usable) I need to get $20 for the...
  6. RussBlakeman

Gateway Essential 733 questions

Have a Gateway Essential 733 with a Celeron 733 CPU that had Windows Me from the factory I pulled out of storage last week. Actually I had 2 identical machines, one had a dead power supply and good motherboard, the other has a bad motherboard but good power supply other than the PSU fan was...
  7. RussBlakeman

SANYO MBC-55X - July & Aug 87 Issues of Soft Sector Magazine

I used to have a huge collection of vintage equipment, some has been scrapped and some has been given away, parted, etc. I have it down to a few machines I am keeping. Digging through boxes that have been packed since I moved in 1999 I found two Soft Sector magazine issues. July 1987 and...
Back