• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

New Toy

I picked up the latest resident of "The Texas State Home for Orphaned and Wayward Computers" on Friday. I bought a full 96" glass door rack with two Sgi Origin 200 Gigachannel dual 180mhz processor chassis, a XIO/PCI expansion chassis aka XBOX, a spare Origin 200 and four Andataco RAID...
  2. B

Xerox 6060

Exactly what is the Xerox 6060. There is not much on the web about this box. I have been given one by a lady for pickup tomorrow and I'm curious what I'm getting. I know it's floppy based and has a 10/10 bernouli box.
  3. B

My Collection Updated

I've added a few new (old) machines to my collection. I've also been working on expanding my website www.blackcube.org to include more content. It has a ftp site up and I'm in the process of photographing the collection for display. This is the list as of today(it seems to keep on growing. I...
  4. B

Looking for a Maxxboxx

I know these are barely vintage but I'm looking for a Maxxboxx system. The Maxxboxx was a Mac clone sold only in Europe for a few years in the mid 1990's. They were built in a Y-Y cube server case with motherboards supplied from Tatung (CHRP) and Apple. They were also sold in a wide variety...
  5. B

Sgi Iris Indigo Parts for Sale

I have been going through a load of Indigo parts. So far this is what I have to offer: 2 R4400 motherboard and cpu cards 2 R4000 motherboard and cpu cards 4 R3000 motherboards (cpu is soldered on) 1 XS8 video board (no z-buffer, 1 GE7, 1 TRAM) 3 Entry boards 2 Elan's (z buffer, 4 GE7, 3 TRAMS)...
  6. B

My Collection

I just registered here tonight. My meager collection currently consists of: 1 NeXT Turbo Dimension Cube (dual head with 17" mono and 21" color) 1 NeXT Dimension Cube (non-turbo, also dual head) 1 NeXTstation Turbo Color 1 BeBox Rev8 133 dual PPC 2 Canon object.station's 4 Sun Sparcstation 5's...
Back